Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 22 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- teachers (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=109)

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 08:53 AM:

teachers

which teacher do u hate the mosT? :huh:

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-30-2002 05:52 PM:

Hmmm.... I really dislike a history teacher... Mr. Sepich... He lectures way too much and he just teaches really wierd... Not only that, I hate how he tells us to take notes... It doesn't help me...

I also dislike a student teacher that I had... Ms. Mattson... She was a biatch!!! I swear, she's an evil old lady...

Posted by AiSH on 03-30-2002 06:14 PM:

i actually like all my teachers..
cept my english teacher.
o mg..
it's a lady btw.
she's.. tiny and fat.
hahahaah.
cute but annoyin.
old too.. i think like.. 50s?
she smells..
o man she smells..
nother +
she has hair.. pit hair.
o yea and she gave me a B.
ish!!

Posted by i<3 jusun oppa on 03-31-2002 03:51 PM:

i hate awl mah teacherz
i hate skoo.

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 03:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by i<3 jusun oppa
i hate awl mah teacherz
i hate skoo.

everyone hates skool..
cept lyke smart ppl

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 03-31-2002 04:53 PM:

i realli hate my former trig/precal teacher. mrs. smith...ugh what a total biatch. i hated her so much that i dropped her class. so racist. ewwww

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 04:55 PM:

haha. i heard alotta hs teachers are racist against asian kids.. cuz my sisters teacher disliked her toO cuz she was Korean

Posted by hyunnie03 on 03-31-2002 04:58 PM:

all my teachers are okay this semester last semester it was my math teacher it took all my strength not to fall asleep in class

Posted by Takumi on 03-31-2002 05:26 PM:

OMFG!!! my ALG 2/Trig teacher this year is such a whore.... shes been hated since the 1980's... and she is still hated..... god.... i just wana kick her ass!!

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-01-2002 09:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha. i heard alotta hs teachers are racist against asian kids.. cuz my sisters teacher disliked her toO cuz she was Korean

At my hs... all the teachers really like the asian kids... and the majority of the students in our school are white... Maybe it's because we have such a little percentage of asians... Iono...

Posted by tamoose on 04-01-2002 09:56 AM:

eh..let's see
MY FREAKIN GAY ASS PERVERT CHEM TEACHER..
he and his perverted calendar that he hangs behind me..
-__-

Posted by tamoose on 04-01-2002 09:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

At my hs... all the teachers really like the asian kids... and the majority of the students in our school are white... Maybe it's because we have such a little percentage of asians... Iono...

haha....my school is 90% asian..

Posted by krnxswat on 04-01-2002 12:06 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tamoose

wow. i wanna go to ur skool

Posted by tamoose on 04-01-2002 02:26 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tamoose

i guess u'll love it here... ^^

Posted by clickbjjang on 04-01-2002 05:53 PM:

man my geometry teacher.... i hate him. he is sooooo gay!!!! words cant decribe!!! he is such a gay fag, he holds dudes hands in are class. what teacher does that!!! and he is allways like if you dont do work in my class u suffer consequnes, im like wow a phone calls home, some punishment. and he is always in ppls business, and he be calling ppl in are class rude when he is the rude one, everyday somebody cusses him out, its so funny lemme stop here...there is so much to say but i dont feel like typing it

wooooooooooo ^^

Posted by seung ju on 04-01-2002 06:06 PM:

i really didnt like my botany lab instructor last semester. he was an asshole and if you didnt know an answer he would talk to you all sarcastic like you were really stupid.

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-13-2002 08:42 PM:

my english teacher

she's...... insane..... so seriously..... she's been in a mental institute..... and she's.... omg.. soo stupid...... she walked into class with toilet seat cover stuck to her beeee hind.... so funny.....hahah

and yea... she just thinks she knows everything and lies and crap......

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-15-2002 05:24 AM:

I don't hate any, actually...
They're alright once you know how to get along with them.

Posted by Alchemist on 04-20-2002 06:57 PM:

There's mad racism in our school but thats mostly the students.

I know a few smart ppl who hate school.

But as for teachers, I heard one of our earth science teachers is a pimp. (But that was middle school i'm in HS now)

Earth Science Mafia!!!!!!!

Posted by shoujo on 04-20-2002 07:43 PM:

none of them, but sometimes i hate my physics teacher