Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- ABTronic (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1419)

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 01:42 PM:

ABTronic

I just bought one because i'm getting lazy and im starting to gain weight..its horrible never use it because its a pain putting on the gel and cleaning up after ur done..so im back to push ups and curl ups.

Posted by Locke on 05-03-2002 06:23 PM:

I hate doing situps....I wonder if the ab tronic really works......gotta find something easier on the neck and back

Posted by bigChubuff on 05-04-2002 10:32 AM:

what is a abtronic?....
is it one of those things that u c in tv commercials that u put it around your waist and it vibrates..?

Posted by sangxjin on 05-06-2002 11:47 AM:

yea

Props To Huby

Posted by krnxswat on 05-06-2002 12:31 PM:

erff abtronics are for couch potatoes..^^;;
i wanted bowflex..

Posted by bigChubuff on 05-06-2002 04:45 PM:

bow flex??
pleaz....that shiz rip-off

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-09-2002 08:43 PM:

eh... lazy bum monkeys!.... just run it's the best thing for ya...

i heard.... that abtronic and all those belts have really bad long term effects on you..... i dunno what but i heard they were bad...

mmm.... how bout that tiger thingy? the blue thing with the handles that roles back and forth? that looks okay.... looks like you actually have to do something

psh sit there and get abs my ARSE.... i don't trust those belts

Posted by seung ju on 05-09-2002 09:09 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
i heard.... that abtronic and all those belts have really bad long term effects on you..... i dunno what but i heard they were bad...

yeah, those companies are gettin sued b/c the belts burned people and left scars O_o

Posted by Hyesungu on 05-10-2002 05:19 PM:

I have a bowflex, and it isnt a rip off, well maybe, its $1000, but its really good, but for the ab tronic, I bought one for $150.00 and I just heard on the news that they are all scams, that they really dont work, so dont buy one if you are planning to!

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-10-2002 07:33 PM:

does werk thO?

Posted by annabanana on 05-11-2002 12:49 PM:

last night(may8) there was a segment about those ab belts. they don't work very well. you see all those body models on the infomercial? well, they all got their abs the good old-fashioned way, which is the best way to go, so just get down and start crunching.
if you want abs, just put on a Shinhwa song and start crunchin' for the whole song.

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-12-2002 11:56 AM:

yea.... nothing comes easily.....

and try not to do sit ups.... because it's bad for your back.... especially going up all the way... just do crunches.... but always ask a professional..... because if you're excercising in the wrong way.... it's only hurting you MORE....

Posted by brian on 05-13-2002 04:39 PM:

does bowflex work tho? @_@

Posted by Mouko on 05-13-2002 05:54 PM:

bowflex is a good item. Its resistant training. It doesn't promise a body without work, rather, it is a different way of traditional training.

the abtronic belts and items were recently sued by the FTC for false advertising. The FTC is working on getting peoples money back.