Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Creative Writing (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=15)
-- *Just Say Good-bye* ~written by aznsweety and xXFallenAngeLXx (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2192)

Posted by yupkipucca on 05-29-2002 12:39 AM:

*Just Say Good-bye* ~written by aznsweety and xXFallenAngeLXx

~Just Say Good-Bye~
Written by:
Jennie a.k.a. aznsweety
Jennifer a.k.a. xXFallenAngeLXx
Starring:
Andy from Shinhwa
Danny from god
Mike from Linkin Park
Chester from Linkin Park

~*CHAPTER ONE*~
Written by Jennie a.k.a. aznsweety

He was, weird...
His nose was flat and became even flatter when he smiled.
Even his smile was... unique. He would smile so all of his teeth would show. I smiled when he did because he looked so funny. He also lived next-door. I didn't realized I loved him. He was exactly the opposite I was looking for in a guy. He was short, had small eyes, wasn't rich, and wasn't hot. I only went for looks and money. He always had girls flocking him because he was popoular for some weird reason. I let him leave me forever by mistake. It all started when I was about sixteen years old. I was a trouble-maker and got kicked out of another boarding school. Because we couldn't find another school for me to attend and because I had to attend lots of parties with my parents, I was to start going to a public school. My best friend in the world was Andy. He was the guy I mentioned... I knew him ever since I was about five years old and wrote to him when I was eight and sent to my first boarding school. I haven't seen him, but he was fun to talk to and he never got me mad. We emailed, instant messaged eachother, and wrote to eachother. On my first day of school, he was supposed to be there...

"Wake up Jennie!"
"Umma just five more minutes!"
"This isn't boarding school. I didn't tell you to get kicked out so wake up! Andy is going to drop by to show you where the bus is."
"FINE!!"
"What do you want for breakfast?"
"Are you going to make it?"
"No! Not me. Mary is going to make it!"
"Okay! Then I'll have anything!"
"Hurry up!"
"Don't worry so much Mom!"

"Jennie you have to go now. Andy's going to be here any second!"
"No he isn't!"
*DING DONG*
"$hit!"
"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!"
"Yeah, yeah..."
"I'll drop you off for school today."
"Great! ^^"
"I'll go tell Andy."
"Thanks so much! I love you!"
"You only love me when I do something for you..."
"--;;"

*AT SCHOOL*

"Hi. Um, my name is Jennie and I'm supposed to start school today."
"I'll show you to your class. Your teacher's name is Mr. Kim. In this school you only have one teacher who teaches every subject for you and you have the same classmates."
"Okay."
"You will have a guide to help you catch up with your school work and make new friends. Your guide will be Andy. He is in your class."
"Okay. Thank you."

Posted by yupkipucca on 06-04-2002 01:19 AM:

come on pplz! reply~

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-05-2002 07:53 PM:

humph... what's the point? no offense, but I found this story kinda lame... I'm sorry, but it's not.... well, let's just say talent... I'm really sorry, but you wanted someone to reply...

I mean, I give you credit for trying though...

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-08-2002 07:23 AM:

so what happens in school

Posted by yupkipucca on 06-18-2002 10:00 PM:

oh yea... i've given up on this fic cuz jennifer never posted up her chapter...