Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Enlightenment (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=17)
-- "Fall Of Saddam" (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11736)

Posted by merc on 04-10-2003 12:10 AM:

"Fall Of Saddam"

Looks like it's the end or very close to it. Sources claim that coalition forces have general control over Baghdad and that the regime is in disarray.

Also, a landmark statue of Saddam Hussein in Baghdad's Firdos Square was toppled today symbolizing the "fall of Saddam". Reports say that the same streets were filled with jubilant Iraqis yelling, "Thank You Mr. Bush!", as the statue was broken into pieces.

"The game is over. I hope the peace will prevail and the Iraqi people at the end of the day will have a peaceful life," Mohammed Aldouri said.

rest of the article here: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast...main/index.html

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-10-2003 01:01 AM:

the quicker the war ends, the better. Let's hope Sadaam and his relatives are alive so then someone (the iraqi people) can punish them for their fucked up ways and the suffering they caused.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kangg fu on 04-10-2003 01:27 AM:

yup

yeah man the quicker this things ends the sooner those troops can come back

Posted by castle outsider on 04-10-2003 02:18 AM:

anyways..im glad that this is somewhat beginnign to end..or maybe not. the thing that pisses me off though are anti-war protestors..those people are pretty crazy

Posted by yOOnsk on 04-11-2003 12:19 AM:

i have just one question.. where are all the chemical weapons that the US claimed the iraqis had possession of?

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Posted by Spartan on 04-25-2003 05:12 AM:

Hooray for the Iraqis.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-25-2003 05:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by yOOnsk
i have just one question.. where are all the chemical weapons that the US claimed the iraqis had possession of?

lol i believe they're coming up dry.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by aznkid1008 on 04-25-2003 04:40 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yOOnsk

yea that seems 2 be a problem....Bush goin speakin in the UN saying "yea u kno wat u guys were rite they hav been disarming.."
that wont look good....

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by requiem on 04-25-2003 07:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
yea that seems 2 be a problem....Bush goin speakin in the UN saying "yea u kno wat u guys were rite they hav been disarming.."
that wont look good....

I will pay an extreme amount of money to anyone who thinks this will really happen - and then it happening.

Posted by Spuzzter on 04-30-2003 01:02 PM:

Ditto, big time.

Posted by Alchemist on 05-25-2003 09:57 PM:

They don’t have to worry, they could always fall back on the “we were liberating Iraq” thingy.
So either way it’s ok.

Posted by OneWeCallOMEGA on 06-14-2003 02:00 AM:

The only person who knows the real sotry is bush himself. You can never fully trust someone else's oppinion for it may be tainted by their own personal beleifs and ideas. the truth is we just don't know, but I hope it ends soon too.

Posted by Alchemist on 06-14-2003 04:03 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
anyways..im glad that this is somewhat beginnign to end..or maybe not. the thing that pisses me off though are anti-war protestors..those people are pretty crazy

Well I’ve heard that the Iraqis found a wounded US soldier and were going to return her to the US but as they were sending her back the US forces opened fire and were then honored as heroes for rescuing a POW.

I wonder if this is true.