Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Spiritual Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=34)
-- our lady of fatima (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=370)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-04-2002 07:16 PM:

our lady of fatima

wow i went to a church today cuz the international traveling Lady of Fatima wuz here. for non-catholics i guess this isn't very interesting, but i thot it wuz! i prayed a rosary and then went up to the statue to pray...it's said that this statue actually sheds human tears and i think i actualli saw it crying! i'm not kidding! very scari...then i read the booklet-thingy that cumz with it and it says that a lot of pplz go to hell cuz there aren't enuff pplz to pray for them and i thot that wuz sooo sad and i started crying. :sad: i read at soompi how sum crazy fans killed themselves wen their fave groups broke up and i just thot that wuz soo sad and i had to rush out the church so i wouldn't start sobbing realli loudly. ok, just thot i'd share~

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-21-2002 06:32 AM:

aww that's bad.... it's sad to hear that some people are taking such precious things for granted... lives... but I suppose we can't really say so unless we're them but it's still sad you know.. =/

Posted by annabanana on 04-22-2002 10:51 AM:

i read about the crazy fans at the soompi.com forum. what group was it? i think it was either H.O.T. or SechsKies.

Posted by Alchemist on 04-27-2002 01:20 PM:

this makes me sad

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-29-2002 02:16 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
i read about the crazy fans at the soompi.com forum. what group was it? i think it was either H.O.T. or SechsKies.

they both have crazy fans..... ... i heard of several suicides and attempts when they broke up... or atleast i think i did... i could have been rumours..... but yea it's not very smart to give up your life for someone you don't even know.... it's stupid to give up your life period.... but like... okay ya know those problems like...

if your like say.... family member needed a heart... would you give up your life to save your family member? and just say there was no other way... waiting list is long or something like that....

that's a hard one.... i'd love to save my ___ but if i wasn't alive... i mean.... yea.......

lady of fatima? never heard of those.... but those statues... you can rig them to cry... it's really easy....i saw something about it on discovery channel... you can make them cry.... blood... water....tears... or even shit.... don't matter.... but you can do it.. and it could look real.... there are some artist who do JUST those types of stuff....

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-01-2002 01:27 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

if your like say.... family member needed a heart... would you give up your life to save your family member? and just say there was no other way... waiting list is long or something like that....
that's a hard one.... i'd love to save my ___ but if i wasn't alive... i mean.... yea.......

lady of fatima? never heard of those.... but those statues... you can rig them to cry... it's really easy....i saw something about it on discovery channel... you can make them cry.... blood... water....tears... or even shit.... don't matter.... but you can do it.. and it could look real.... there are some artist who do JUST those types of stuff....

reali? i didn't noe bout that and i think those pplz are messed but about the family thing...wow thaz hard. but u noe, family members or neone dat realli loves u wud never want u to do that kind of thing for them