Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- *SiGh* (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6311)

Posted by _nAbEe_YaH_ on 10-07-2002 01:43 AM:

Unhappy *SiGh*

mAi FRiEnD LyKeZ dA dUdE i LyKe aNd HiS fRiEnD iSh sEtTiNg tHeM uP tOgEtHeR... :sad: AiSh...!!! hEhE...dA fUnNiE tHiNg iSh hE dOeSn'T eVeN kNoE hEr nAmE...!!! ...LoL...

Posted by Nojeel on 10-07-2002 02:47 AM:

hmmm..ok...get him before you friend does or whatever..

ps.. iM hAviNg vErY tRouBle rEaDinG yoUr tyPinG..

Posted by WhiteLee on 10-07-2002 03:00 AM:

talk to your friend about it.
Do they know you like the same person?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 10-07-2002 04:00 AM:

oh thats tough... i was in that postition... haha didn't work out for both of us... LOL

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 10-07-2002 04:07 AM:

when that sorta thing happened to me and the girl chose to be with him i wished them all the luck and happiness cuz i realized they were a wayy better match than me and her could ever be. Sure it was hard but they were my friends and i cant get something like a relationship or jealousy ruin a friendship. Oh well. Never meant to be I guess. Destined for loneliness. Ima go cry now.

dont feel bad for me im playing single life for me!

yeah right

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Street RSX on 10-07-2002 06:30 AM:

oofz harsh.. toughiii.. kill your frend!! haha no dunt.. i dun kno.. like jon hyung said.. get him before her..

Posted by rhymester* on 10-07-2002 07:34 AM:

wat are you waiting for? GO FOR HIM!! cos otherwise u would regret it later.

i got a friend, and he liked me, but i didnt know bout it. and later on, me and his good friend got together, and he was totally heartbroken.

so moral of the story : if u like someone just tell em, you got nothin to lose. maybe your heart? but it will heal sooner or later!

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 10-11-2002 09:47 PM:

Re: *SiGh*

quote:
Originally posted by _nAbEe_YaH_
mAi FRiEnD LyKeZ dA dUdE i LyKe aNd HiS fRiEnD iSh sEtTiNg tHeM uP tOgEtHeR... :sad: AiSh...!!! hEhE...dA fUnNiE tHiNg iSh hE dOeSn'T eVeN kNoE hEr nAmE...!!! ...LoL...

haha, yeah i can see the humor in that, i think... no, not really. face the facts, you should be wishing your friend and the guy good will instead of brooding about it in front of your computer. don't be greedy, since there are more than enough guys out there that will eventually come along to replace your current interest. if your not willing to take actions to let either your friend or the guy know exactly how you feel, then you have no right to interfere in the blooming of this potential happy relationship.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 10-11-2002 09:56 PM:

I say don't let the other sex get in the way of friendship... so don't do what they told you and steal him from her... or her from him... hehe

friendships always last longer than relationships

Posted by jini on 10-12-2002 12:34 AM:

there's no way out of this -_- i kno.. my friend's been in that situation before...

you can let them kno, or juss keep it in...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you