Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 32 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- wuh kind of hairstyle do u have? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4210)

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-16-2002 05:13 AM:

wuh kind of hairstyle do u have?

^^V i used to have the typical azn gurl hairstyle..long strait dyed but now i changed it.... to the sidepart and i added 3 white extensions.. how about u??

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-16-2002 05:20 AM:

um.. my hairs layered in the front and in the back

and i got light brown hair on the bottom
and black hair on top
(i need to re-dye my hair sometime)

and its like.. 3 inches past my shoulder

Posted by jini on 08-16-2002 05:23 AM:

layered in the front
black
a lil bit below my shoulders.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 08-16-2002 05:39 AM:

long straight hair that is not really cut....haha i need to get a haircut. I just let it grow out, and the back is longer by some than the bangs, but the bangs only go down slightly passed my chin and the rest reaches the shoulders. I tie back all the hair besides my bangs and the back and make a ponytail over the untied back hair. I can't explain it though i probably should be able to. You've probably seen it before somewhere. :satisfy:

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-16-2002 06:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

and i got light brown hair on the bottom
and black hair on top
(i need to re-dye my hair sometime)

oo yah.. i have like roots too.. except im just going to grow out my hair so its all black.

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-16-2002 09:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

oo yah.. i have like roots too.. except im just going to grow out my hair so its all black.

saym hea'! N im tryin 2 grOw out da dyed part~ im shO TIRED of dyed hair~ lOlz i had lyk every kOlOr of da rainbOw b4~ cept 4 pink cuz dats just a nO 4 meeh~ ^^ N i had EVERY hairstyle yOo kan imagine... cept bald~ but ryte nOw it ish just shOulder length N layered in da frOnt N in da back... N da kOlor ish lyk... brOwn i guess? but i bleached mai whOle head N yea da brOwn ish fadin N da yellOw ish kickin in again....

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-16-2002 10:18 PM:

wen its long it curly n a mini fro short feels liek a rug and it jsus does wuteva

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-17-2002 07:23 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

saym hea'! N im tryin 2 grOw out da dyed part~ im shO TIRED of dyed hair~ lOlz i had lyk every kOlOr of da rainbOw b4~ cept 4 pink cuz dats just a nO 4 meeh~ ^^ N i had EVERY hairstyle yOo kan imagine... cept bald~ but ryte nOw it ish just shOulder length N layered in da frOnt N in da back... N da kOlor ish lyk... brOwn i guess? but i bleached mai whOle head N yea da brOwn ish fadin N da yellOw ish kickin in again....

omg.. meeh too.. i had pink tho.. ^^V .. and i bleached my whole head too... then two weeks later.. i dyed it black blue.. now i hate dyed hair.. SOooo damageness... so i cant wait to have all black hair

Posted by bigChubuff on 08-17-2002 05:41 PM:

i shave my hair

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-18-2002 12:58 AM:

i wanted to go bald, i hated mai hair so much but rite now it's black w/ VERY subtle red highlights and about shoulder length wen straight. wen it's curly it's a lil shorter

Posted by saranghae on 08-21-2002 08:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

i had lyk every kOlOr of da rainbOw b4

woah... my parents would freak if i dyed my hair like blue or something.

my hair's layered in the front and a little bit on the back. i want to thin it thoe cuz its soo thick... but not like super super thick.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 08-21-2002 08:33 AM:

middle part is slicked/gelled back, sides go down

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by eddiee on 08-21-2002 02:57 PM:

i have a mullet

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-21-2002 03:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
i have a mullet

wuts a mullet???

Posted by Street RSX on 08-21-2002 08:20 PM:

haha yoo gotta mullet?!?! mullet is long (madd long that jus gros out all da way) on top and shaved sides, alotta skater types hav them, at least in jerzee new york area...

Mine ar jus reallie short like an inch on top and 4 inches on tha fronts, and all spikey...

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-21-2002 09:25 PM:

long straight hair that's layered~ thats wut every asian girl has buh yea~ my hair color's weird buh koo~ haha! ish like, brown, yellow, red, and orange! keke

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 08-22-2002 01:12 AM:

mines hard to describe.....a bang on my left side to my eyebrow...other side hard to describe, but no bang there, unless i find a way to comb n cut it myself that way.......also looks quite brown in the light....but natural

Posted by shoujo on 08-23-2002 02:00 PM:

mine is short with layers on it...and it's black again...
the front part of my hair is chestnut..but the rest is black.. i wanna dye my hair!!

Posted by KawaiiAngel on 08-30-2002 05:34 PM:

Mine is chin length. Layered in the back, long bangs and a red. It wasn't supposed to turn out so red but an auburn color. Yeah, the bad dye job, courtesy of my umma.

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 09-01-2002 09:55 PM:

my hair is brownish reddist and i got it angled and kinda layered in the front..the shortest part (the front) is just above my shoulders and i usually part my hair in the middle but if i have time i do a zigzag part