Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- What does everybody think about J-walk? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=232)

Posted by -jzn- on 04-01-2002 07:01 PM:

What does everybody think about J-walk?

It really does sound like they took a bit from boyz ii men, but suddenly is still a great song

Posted by tianshi on 04-01-2002 07:06 PM:

I think Sechskies should have reformed their group and moved on to another entertainment company after their break-up from DSP. they'd do so much better. solo, eun jiwon's stuff hasn't been that great. kang sunghoon did okay, so did lee jaejin. jwalk's okay, too, but their vocal ability is very questionable. so...since they're all out and doing mediocre, i think they should just get back together and make something good for once. alone, i don't think they've produced great stuff... so, get go jiyong back and make a new group ::shrug:: jwalk's good for a post-sechskies deal, but it could be better. for the "less-talented" members of sechskies, they didn't do as well as the "less-talented" members of H.O.T., JTL.

Posted by -jzn- on 04-01-2002 07:17 PM:

I think that's just because of the enthusiasm that the past jekki members have in their music. Nobody went back to their dancing roots like JTL did... except for eun ji won... but he raps a little too much. Kang Sung Hoon went ballad, Jae Jin wasn't exactly popular to begin with... :rolleyes, j-walk is rather slow.

ex-HOT members also have that extra popularity on their side. I don't think heejun has any talent whatsoever but he did alright.

Posted by krnxswat on 04-01-2002 07:47 PM:

i never lyked jekki
i dink thyre jae soo up suuh..^^;

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 04-01-2002 08:13 PM:

i onlie heard one song so im not sure...

Posted by XoULaBeAT on 04-01-2002 08:51 PM:

I have heard their whole album so I'll tell you ppl:

In one sense they DO sound like B2M, but I think they are sounding more towards Brown Eyes replica. These days, pop musics are beginning to sound B.E.-ish in a way, but yeah this album is somewhat okay but not complete satisfactory. Suwon's playing a huge role on vocal, so give him some credit since his past performance with the Jeks. I honestly think their title song, "Suddenly" is not all that great. their other track called ¾Æ´Ï (Ahni) is better.

That's just my opinion so yeah.

Payce.

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-01-2002 09:17 PM:

My opinion is short and simple, even though they've plagarized that song but I still think that it's a great song... other than that, I don't know much about Sech Kies so I can't comment much =d

Posted by yomitzu on 04-04-2002 11:02 AM:

jwalk

they ok!!!

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-04-2002 12:23 PM:

It's illegal!
well...they aren't...but J walking is...however you spell it.
Hahaha
Haven't heard 'em yet...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Grace1o04 on 04-06-2002 12:15 PM:

i love the song "suddenly" its good

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-06-2002 02:09 PM:

Suddenly sounds alot like Boyz II men...

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by -jzn- on 04-06-2002 10:43 PM:

and boyz ii men sounds good, so therefore...

Posted by Korean boy on 04-07-2002 02:01 PM:

i think most koreans songs sound the same so its cool

Posted by azn_sweetie on 04-07-2002 06:11 PM:

i like all of them! but i wish that they would have all gotten bak together to one big group..but i guess they have their own kind of music that they want to do or somethin