Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- d-player (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4274)

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-17-2002 07:25 PM:

d-player

i know iss kinda old... but i kinda think iss like the second best way to learn the dances... so.... can someone plz explain to me how to dl the friggen songs?? i keep on doing it.. and iss not working... plz help.... yes.. im desperate.. :huh:

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-17-2002 09:36 PM:

Re: d-player

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
i know iss kinda old... but i kinda think iss like the second best way to learn the dances... so.... can someone plz explain to me how to dl the friggen songs?? i keep on doing it.. and iss not working... plz help.... yes.. im desperate.. :huh:

wuts a d-player?? -_- i feel stupid lol

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-17-2002 09:41 PM:

Re: Re: d-player

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
wuts a d-player?? -_- i feel stupid lol

Dance Player

you dl like (for instance) kpop songs..
then theres like these animated 3-d characters that DANCE the actual moves to that song.

like if you dled "ID peace B", a animated character will do the moves that boa does during preformance

theres like slow motion, so you could learn how to do it.

not only kpop dances, but theres hiphop moves, salsa, rave, club music, techno.. etc.

i think this program was created in japan.. no? duno..

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-17-2002 09:42 PM:

Re: d-player

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

as for your request of help..

i used to know how to dl the song and play it in d-player..
but its been sooo long since i had it,
i forgot how you do it.. :huh:
sorry
i had it last year!!! .. dont have it now..

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 08-17-2002 09:49 PM:

don't you have to pay to get it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-17-2002 09:57 PM:

i didnt
i dled mine
it was free...

it wasnt a demo either!!

guess i was lucky

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 08-17-2002 10:05 PM:

or be a registered member or somethin

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by jini on 08-17-2002 11:49 PM:

you have to be a member to d/l the songs now, before it was free..

and to become a member, you need korean ssn.. somethin like that. i still got some old songs..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-18-2002 12:48 AM:

haha i didn eben nOe wat a D-player was until diz thread... sounds pretie tyte thO!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-18-2002 03:51 AM:

actuallie.. if u go to that website.. and u click english.. they have a login id for u.. and u can put that in and dl music.. so can someone... help me.. learn how to play the music on the d-player.. im realie not a computer person...

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-18-2002 07:27 AM:

if yOo dO figure out! plz tell wut to dO~ cuz it sounds hella tyte! ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-18-2002 07:28 AM:

i heard bout that...but i never realli knew wut it wuz :huh: well that sounds pretti cool...i wish i had gotten one :sad:

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-18-2002 07:36 AM:

d-player was cool at first
but then it got boring...

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 08-22-2002 01:04 AM:

yeah, i had it wen it wuz free....it was pretti neat....then i forgot abt it, until this thread.......ok, i juss need someone to hack out a id n password for me *ajy, u hear me??* lol, i dunt realli care..

Posted by volcom strider on 08-22-2002 05:46 AM:

korea and it's citizen id's...really pissing me off. they got one of the better p2p programs, and i have to be a korean citizen with a citizen number to get that damn thing. what a fucking bummer.

Posted by Ying-One on 08-22-2002 06:26 AM:

I've got the whole lot... apart from the ones you have to buy, so if anyone can like find about a good 235MB of free space for me I'll post it up. One more thing, you might have to find the MP3s to some of the K-Pop songs yourself... Never got round to getting them, also I'm not Korean so it's a b!tch for me to try and find Korean songs in Korean text...!

---If ever in doubt, just say "Aiya!"

Posted by Ladi Jay on 08-22-2002 09:57 PM:

I think solid07 used to have that... right?

buh I dun think they have it anymore because of that member thing...

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-23-2002 12:54 AM:

thats where i learned swi.t's ill be there and shinhwa's hey come on

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-26-2002 11:39 PM:

REALEI??? can u teach me how to use it... like i dl the songs.. but it wont like.. play on the d-player.. so help me?? yeh??

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-27-2002 05:39 AM:

sure~! if u have the same one as me... it should be like.. blue. rite? haha! welps, if it is, click on the d-player button at the bottom on top of the postition thing. then find the song u're looking for.

you can choose the characters on the right side. lower left corner is the play, stop, etc.~ there should be five buttons, including the d-player button in the middle, on top of the position thing. the first button is to make the characters dance mirrored or normally. the second button is to make the background clear or the one you choose. the fourth button is for the camera effect (makes you see different perspectives of the dance). the last button is for options n stuff.

hope that helped...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog