Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 39 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- What do u think about LONG DISTANCE?.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2853)

Posted by LuvSunghoonie on 07-02-2002 04:05 PM:

Smile What do u think about LONG DISTANCE?..

Hmm well i've never done it.. prob. never will .. cuz I dont believe in Long Distance relationship.. I think that no matter how much u love him or he loves u .. someone will make a mistake..
If u think about it.. if your other half would cheat on u even when ur living together .. wha makes u think someone half way across the country wont..

I know that theres still a chance.. I mean theres always that one person they never cheats.. but to meet someone like that.. to put ur life on hold for that person.. is it really worth it?..

I believe I'll never cheat.. I believe that if i was to maintain a long distance relationship i can.. but i noe i cant trust "him" .. So i wont try .. unless if i really am in love with him and would put my life on hold for him~

Wha do u think.. can u do it? will u do it? wha do u think about it?

Posted by neXt on 07-02-2002 06:28 PM:

its not so much the fact that they may cheat that gets to me... its the fact that i cant hold her hands or have her close.. or just be there for her

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 07-02-2002 06:33 PM:

yeah i agree with next...

if you dont trust your gf bf or whatever.. why even go for it then

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by tea on 07-02-2002 06:49 PM:

its ok....as long as the relationship's communication is really connected...like i had to move back up north to the bay area because the status of my apartment is on hold...and my parents expected me to come home...so my gf and i got seperated...we talk everyday and we trust each other 100%

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-02-2002 07:33 PM:

*sigh* why do people care so much about long distance??? I know what it's like to not have someone to hold, kiss, be by your side, etc... but why does it have to matter so much??? Shouldn't it work out if the two really feel like they can make it? I'm sure that if the two are really commited, they can make it...

*sigh*this thread makes me... *sigh*

love feelings sicken me... why does it have to be this way? :huh:

Posted by Nojeel on 07-02-2002 08:24 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
*sigh* why do people care so much about long distance??? I know what it's like to not have someone to hold, kiss, be by your side, etc... but why does it have to matter so much??? Shouldn't it work out if the two really feel like they can make it? I'm sure that if the two are really commited, they can make it...

absolutely agree with you..if two people want to make it work out so bad..they can..if they have any doubt at all..mine as well not try at all..

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-02-2002 09:45 PM:

theres already a thread on this... :huh:
http://jusunlee.com/forums/showthre...p;threadid=1956

eh long distance relationships don't really last most of the time

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-02-2002 10:17 PM:

i dont believe in it.
if youre not physically CLOSE with your lover..
i dont get how you could gain trust and be close with them.

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-02-2002 11:36 PM:

lala..... i was just talking crap.. talking out my arse......

basically i'd be willing to give the relationship a shot... if i thought it was worth it....

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-03-2002 01:41 AM:

i personally wld never engage myself in a long distance relationship. but those happen in the real world. like my cousin audrey... she LIVED in singapore [dats where i was from] and she met dis white guy [italian] in worcester, MA ONLINE. they talked to each other on the phone and online and webcam, etc. for 2 years. then after the 2 years, my cousin moved to MA from singapore to be wit dis guy. 4 months later, they got married.

believe it??
i was one of her bridesmaid too....
i think its pretty crazy..

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-03-2002 01:44 AM:

there you go... long distance relationships DO work out!

Posted by seung ju on 07-03-2002 05:04 AM:

Posted by LuvSunghoonie on 07-03-2002 05:29 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel

absolutely agree with you..if two people want to make it work out so bad..they can..if they have any doubt at all..mine as well not try at all..

sorrie i didnt see that... Actually i still cant find it without the link u gave me.. Cuz i didnt see it on the page i was on so i started a new topic.. >< sorrie ><;...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-03-2002 05:50 AM:

lol its all good, it was on the last page anyway
and seems like alot of people have good things to say

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by untouchable on 07-03-2002 06:05 AM:

out of sight, out of mind -.-

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 07-19-2002 09:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
out of sight, out of mind -.-

nOt neccesarily trOo... every guy dat i ended up gettin invOlved w/ lives @ least an hour away... fO sum odd reasOn... anyhOw... juz cuz a bOi wasnt in mai sight didn mean dat he was outta mai mynd... he juz wasnt able 2 B by mai side 24/7... i guess daz da hardest part of lOng distance relationships... weneva yOo feel lonely yOo wOnt hab dat persOn by yO side... N i eben had a long distance frOm kali-kOrea... nOw dat wuz HARD... but i dink dat we wulda kept gOin... if it hadent been fO other issues... (persOnal)

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by BlackOut on 07-26-2002 02:03 AM:

The way I see it, Love always trusts... always perseveres. If I don't trust someone, how call that person my lover? If my heart has doubts about someone, how can I look into their eyes and say, "I love you?" So I think that if you indeed love someone, you could trust them in a long distance relationship. And if you don't trust them, then you don't really love them. And if you don't love them, why even bother debating this? So shouldn't we trust the persons we love and at least give them the chance to prove themselves, instead of hiding behind our fears? And if they mess up, then they don't deserve your love or trust. The scary part is... you'll never know until you give it a shot.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-26-2002 02:06 AM:

i have tried it. My gf went over to China for summer, then we broke up after

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-26-2002 02:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by BlackOut
The way I see it, Love always trusts... always perseveres. If I don't trust someone, how call that person my lover? If my heart has doubts about someone, how can I look into their eyes and say, "I love you?" So I think that if you indeed love someone, you could trust them in a long distance relationship. And if you don't trust them, then you don't really love them. And if you don't love them, why even bother debating this? So shouldn't we trust the persons we love and at least give them the chance to prove themselves, instead of hiding behind our fears? And if they mess up, then they don't deserve your love or trust. The scary part is... you'll never know until you give it a shot.

werd dude... werd

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 08-02-2002 08:35 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

ok NO OFFENSE. but your situation involves someone who you met through some kind of internet forum. the only credible situations involving long distance i can think of are those where the two people physically and personally know each other before or during the time where they have become seperated. face the facts, long distance doesn't even begin to apply to you.