Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- Parents that don't help (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6926)

Posted by Chinesegrl on 10-20-2002 04:43 AM:

Parents that don't help

How do you deal with parents that don't help when you get abused by your sister? my parents tell me to shutup or they jus ignore me when i tell them that my sister hit or stole my stuff. my sister smokes and always hit's and yells at me and my brother for no reason not because we didn't get in trouble jus for no reason..... she even admits she hates us and when she moves out she'll never come back for some reason she filled out a form that said our parents are divorced too. once my stomach starting hurting they jus said it was cramps but when i went to the doctor they told me to get a blood test and when we got the results back i had some inflamation now when i tell them my stomach hurts all they say is "again?" and then they ignore me

Posted by saranghae on 10-20-2002 04:51 AM:

that's juss sooo messed up! how mean! slap ur sister and maybe she'll get to her senses i mean it!

i really suggest telling someone... like a teacher or something... maybe one of ur relatives so the can help. going to family counseling might be a good choice too...

Posted by Chinesegrl on 10-20-2002 04:55 AM:

i don't know if they have that here..... well i told my cousin and all she says is "iyah" i say that alot too

Posted by saranghae on 10-20-2002 05:01 AM:

they should...

i really think u should tell ur counselor... they'll help.

Posted by Chinesegrl on 10-20-2002 05:07 AM:

i guess

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-20-2002 10:37 PM:

psh...counselors take too long to do nething. tell the police. if ur sister is causing u serious injury she is hazardous to ur health. if u dun wanna liv w ur family nemore, u can alwaize say ur parents don't do a good job and u can get a foster family....but thaz realli sad to do...these are extremes i'm talkin bout. but neway, dun tell ur parents nemore since they obviously aren't helpin. tell teachers or a good frend's parent that ur close with. wut if ur stomach has even more serious problems?? u cant let this go on forever

Posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX on 10-21-2002 01:07 AM:

Re: Parents that don't help

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
How do you deal with parents that don't help when you get abused by your sister? my parents tell me to shutup or they jus ignore me when i tell them that my sister hit or stole my stuff. my sister smokes and always hit's and yells at me and my brother for no reason not because we didn't get in trouble jus for no reason..... she even admits she hates us and when she moves out she'll never come back for some reason she filled out a form that said our parents are divorced too. once my stomach starting hurting they jus said it was cramps but when i went to the doctor they told me to get a blood test and when we got the results back i had some inflamation now when i tell them my stomach hurts all they say is "again?" and then they ignore me

lol mine is like the other way around
i dont listen to my parents
i tell them to shut up(naggin too much)
but i dont abuse them :sleepy:

Posted by rhymester* on 10-21-2002 09:23 AM:

Re: Parents that don't help

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl

thats horrible...my sister and i argue and she used to whack me up when i was younger but now its ok cos we are grown up.

do wat dannyluv1tym says!! tats good advice.