Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 31 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- driver's education (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2648)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 06-22-2002 12:24 AM:

driver's education

well since summer's started this is the onli kind of skool i'm gonna get i can't wait to drive!! i'm so excited!! but driver's ed is soooo boring :sleepy: and mai teacher is psycho; this chineze guy hu cusses and has ADD even tho he's like 40. well, this shud be interesting...any driver's ed experiences? how wuz the permit test?

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-22-2002 12:30 AM:

wuz ADD?

haha he sounds tite though.
Driving is fun, except when you have your parents naggin you b/c they think your driving sucks :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-22-2002 12:38 AM:

quote:
wuz ADD?

if you've seen fast and da furious..da engineer [da youngest dat gets shot] has ADD.
it stands for attention def sumthing disorder

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-22-2002 11:02 PM:

I have driver's ed right now!!! I only have one more boring week of sitting in that class and reading textbooks... argh... so boring! I just wanna go out on the street and drive!!! Race really!!! But yah... I already passed my permit test... all I need to do is go in and get my permit now... but I can't until July 8th because I have to be exactly 15 and 1/2 years old... grrr!

Posted by sangxjin on 06-22-2002 11:19 PM:

ADD= Attention Deficit Disorder
its when you forget something really easily.

Props To Huby

Posted by TAIgrr on 06-22-2002 11:22 PM:

i cant takes classes til next yr.. sucks..
i wont even get a car til like im 20.. five more frqn yrs !!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-22-2002 11:49 PM:

hahah the written test is hella easy, don't stress it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by iBanditZ on 07-04-2002 06:41 PM:

i heard the permit test was just a bunch of lame questions that are mostly logic questions. So i guess a 10 year old could pass them.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-04-2002 06:52 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by iBanditZ
i heard the permit test was just a bunch of lame questions that are mostly logic questions. So i guess a 10 year old could pass them.

nah theres some questions that require you studying the book.

When a driver has a total of 7 points, which of the following may happen?

I. The driver can be required to file proof of financial responsibility
II. The driver can have 3 points deducted if he/she satisfactorily completes a Driver Improvement Clinic.

some shit like that

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-04-2002 06:53 PM:

actually that question isn't too hard
its more like you need to know the terminology

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 07-05-2002 06:43 AM:

drivers ed over here is only 7 days long..

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-06-2002 05:58 AM:

last class this sunday yo....theni can take the permit test!!! i'm excited!!! then i can actualli DRIVE!!!! but then i dunno if i'll hav a car... :huh:

Posted by youl on 07-11-2002 07:36 PM:

Umm driver education? I took my driver ed at some korean place in koreatown and you know how korean people don't obey the law... I only went twice for 2 hours each and all they did was give me the Driver's Handbook and told me to read it. I just had to take practice tests. And then I went to the DMV and passed. I didn't know that you had to go to driver ed for like 40? 50? 100? hours or something. After I got my permit, I went to that same driving school for like 5 hours and then I started driving. I got my license about 3 months ago and have been driving since. I got in a friggin accident about two weeks after I got my license. Luckily my parents didn't take my car away or anything. I crashed into a honda civic at abound 45 mph on local and that car hit the car in front of it and bounced back at my car... That honda fell apart. It was so bad it was undrivable. The only thing is that my insurance went up but now I don't feel invincible... At first, I would drive and think, "Oh, only stupid people get in accidents" and go like 60 mph on local and never worry but now, even though I still don't follow the speed limit, I'm more cautious.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-11-2002 08:02 PM:

i drive 25 to piss people off

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by castle outsider on 07-14-2002 10:40 PM:

haha i had a teacher once and he had to say everything twice. he said stuff like "does everybody understand? does everybody understand?" or "class dissmissed. dissmissed" its so funny. you can see him try not to say everything twice but he still does so its so freaking funny. hahahahahahha.

gues ill go back to being bored now....

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-15-2002 04:42 AM:

quote:
Umm driver education? I took my driver ed at some korean place in koreatown and you know how korean people don't obey the law... I only went twice for 2 hours each and all they did was give me the Driver's Handbook and told me to read it. I just had to take practice tests. And then I went to the DMV and passed. I didn't know that you had to go to driver ed for like 40? 50? 100? hours or something. After I got my permit, I went to that same driving school for like 5 hours and then I started driving. I got my license about 3 months ago and have been driving since. I got in a friggin accident about two weeks after I got my license. Luckily my parents didn't take my car away or anything. I crashed into a honda civic at abound 45 mph on local and that car hit the car in front of it and bounced back at my car... That honda fell apart. It was so bad it was undrivable. The only thing is that my insurance went up but now I don't feel invincible... At first, I would drive and think, "Oh, only stupid people get in accidents" and go like 60 mph on local and never worry but now, even though I still don't follow the speed limit, I'm more cautious.

:huh: thaz scary

quote:
i drive 25 to piss people off

lol

Posted by youl on 07-16-2002 08:18 AM:

Hey Danny!!! I'm not a bad driver

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-18-2002 06:33 AM:

haha ok
eee i'm excited!! i'm taking mai permit test this friday!!

Posted by junjinluber33 on 07-23-2002 07:37 AM:

i didnt take my classes yet buh ima have to start VERY soon...

the recent sunday, i drove my friends car on the street from the block (and outdoor mall in cali) to the gas station. he thinks i have my permit buh then later on he's like. you better bring it on sunday! ahhh~ hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-23-2002 07:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
haha ok
eee i'm excited!! i'm taking mai permit test this friday!!

good luck! it shold be no prob

King Lear (V.3.300-304)