Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 42 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- TV and Movies (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14)
-- The Ring (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5923)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-28-2002 03:06 AM:

The Ring

Came out ne one see it
commercials looks kinda freaky but iuno PG-13 can't b dat much well at least i think it could of been a borderline for r n pg13 so they can have more student watch it n rank in d money haha

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-28-2002 03:10 AM:

first thing that struck my mind when i saw the commercials and the trailer was that this wanted to be a david lynch movie. i mean the actress that appears in this movie was in mullholland drive.. im intrigued by the premise of the movie but i think it'll just be one of those movies that are better to rent than watch on the big screen.. we'll see.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by castle outsider on 09-28-2002 03:42 AM:

this movie looks really interesting...

Posted by saranghae on 09-28-2002 04:54 AM:

i never heard of this movie... wut's it about?

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-28-2002 05:59 AM:

My told me der was a japanese version n it was creepy man i wanan c it now

Posted by snowangel on 09-28-2002 07:51 AM:

it already came out? i thought it wasn't out yet.. hmmm..

anyways.. yea. the korean one wasn't scary at all. the japanese one WAS! this adaptation looks good. def gonna catch it.

Posted by tea on 09-28-2002 09:19 AM:

fuck this american pos..its all about the original japanese the ring

Posted by rhymester* on 09-28-2002 05:21 PM:

this movie was a very big hit when it came out here [jap version]! its all about Sadako...even her name scares me! there was also a sequel to this movie. But i watched the Japanese one..not so sure about the american one.

Posted by saranghae on 09-28-2002 07:48 PM:

so is the american adaption scary?

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-28-2002 08:25 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
fuck this american pos..its all about the original japanese the ring

HELLLLZ YEEAHH!

the jap version.. original version is always gonna be better! i saw the jap version twice. its not scary. well nutin really scares me nemore... but i still like it =) i know the american version is gonna SUCKKK. such a rip off!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-29-2002 10:09 PM:

basically hollywood buys rights to remake hit overseas movies. e.g. The Ring, Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by DEmeant0r on 09-29-2002 10:29 PM:

I saw a bit of it, it scared me to see something crawl into your letterbox in the door

Posted by sangxjin on 09-29-2002 10:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
basically hollywood buys rights to remake hit overseas movies. e.g. The Ring, Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo.

what american movie was a remake of Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo?

Props To Huby

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-29-2002 11:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

i REALLY wish hollywood wouldnt do dat..... :sad: becuz they usually dun turn out any better....

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-30-2002 02:12 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

what american movie was a remake of Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo?

they bought the rights, don't think they started shooting or anything yet. But there will be a remake out sometime.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 10-19-2002 04:57 AM:

i saw THE RING today

it came out today. i'll try not to spoil it for everybody hahahaha. well in my opinion, it was not bad. it got pretty good reviews. some critics gave it a B- grade and some gave it 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. the scar-factor was pretty high up there, according to some critics. but of cos, knowing me, i dun get scared nemore but DATS JUST ME!!! compared to the japanese version, i think the american version did a better job in explaining the plot/story. (or maybe it was just the chinese translation from the jap version dat i didnt understand..... =T) overall, it was alrite. not bad. nice try!

go watch it!

Posted by _nAbEe_YaH_ on 10-19-2002 05:37 AM:

tHe RiNg

hEhE...i JuSt wAtChEd iT tOdAy...wAt DiD yOoH PpL tHiNk oF dA MoViE...? i tHoUgHt dA jApAnEsE oNe iSh mOrE sCaRiEr...u?

Posted by saranghae on 10-19-2002 05:47 AM:

i heard it was really scary... hm... wasn't there a thread like this already.

Posted by saranghae on 10-19-2002 05:49 AM:

okae... since there were 3 threads like this already... i merged them together... yay! keke... i'm doing my job ^^

Posted by snowangel on 10-19-2002 05:59 AM:

just got in from watching it.

a couple of jumpy parts that's all.. it wasn't scary.