Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Girls Room (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26)
-- irregular periods (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12404)

Posted by saranghae on 05-28-2003 01:16 AM:

irregular periods

i haven't gotten my periods since november.. my periods always come irregular.. never on the dot.. once it even skipped a year. should i get a check up?--- cuz some people say its onlie normal at this age to have irregular periods.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-28-2003 01:33 AM:

how old are you?
when a girl's starting out..the cycle tends to be irregular.
that happened to me a couple years back..but now it comes regularly. i don't think it's nothing to be worried about.

Posted by saranghae on 05-28-2003 01:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
how old are you?

Posted by princesszinza on 05-28-2003 03:49 AM:

are you really athletic...run alot and stuff or are you really thin....those things can affect it..

Posted by JuJu on 05-28-2003 04:00 AM:

are u eating, excersing the same like before or are u doing somehting irregular?
like all of a sudden on a big diet, or... eating a lot more, or .. Exercising a lot more or less?

also mi mom said.. furs couple years ur period is always irregular. if it would make u feel better go see ur doctor.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-28-2003 07:11 PM:

hmm, 15... I'm 16 and I still have irregular periods... jeeze, I thought I was the only one.

I checked up when I was 15 and they said that if my periods still come irregularly, I might have diabetes (?) or I might not be able to have kids. Yeah, I know, not a good sign. But, I don't know if I really believe the doctor.

I don't mean to frighten you.

Some people take birth control pills to get their period regularly. check with a doctor.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-28-2003 11:51 PM:

it might become a problem if you're still irregular by the age of 17 or 18. my mom started when she was 17..and my periods have just started to become regular [i'm 16 now]
i noticed you inherit patterns..or uhm..same symptoms? like my mom hardly ever has cramps..and so far i've been cramp free.

Posted by yubeenie on 05-29-2003 12:18 AM:

Re: irregular periods

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i haven't gotten my periods since november.. my periods always come irregular.. never on the dot.. once it even skipped a year. should i get a check up?--- cuz some people say its onlie normal at this age to have irregular periods.

same as here~..haha..^^;; but me.. only 13..=_=;
i don like period..=_= ma stomach hurtzzzzz sooooooooo much..T_T;

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Posted by saranghae on 05-29-2003 03:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

I checked up when I was 15 and they said that if my periods still come irregularly, I might have diabetes (?) or I might not be able to have kids. Yeah, I know, not a good sign. But, I don't know if I really believe the doctor.

Some people take birth control pills to get their period regularly. check with a doctor.

oh yeaa~ i heard about those too =T

naH.. i'm not on any diet or major excercising.. so iunno =/

Posted by keyx1o6 on 06-17-2003 11:17 PM:

Re: Re: irregular periods

quote:
Originally posted by yubeenie
same as here~..haha..^^;; but me.. only 13..=_=;
i don like period..=_= ma stomach hurtzzzzz sooooooooo much..T_T;

is your stomach supposed to hurt?

Posted by JuBiLee on 06-20-2003 03:26 AM:

something about it's supposed to be a normal thing because the usual cycle lasts from 28-40 days within each time and menstruation varies.. so its all good. also.. if you're under alot of stress... that can affect it too.. hahah i had that a while ago and i started to freak out.. i lasted like 3 months or something bout eventually it was all good.. i my mom talked to my docter and he said it was normal.. and i also learned a bit of this in Bio class.. hahha

oh ya.. and to answer keyx1o6's question about the stomach thing.. sometimes it does and some times it doesnt..