Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- [quiz]Are you a fashion guru? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2317)

Posted by MellowYellow on 06-03-2002 12:03 AM:

[quiz]Are you a fashion guru?

Are you a fashion guru?

this is what i got:

You're Not Fashion's Fool!

Ugh! Who wants to wear the same thing every other girl has on?

You couldn't think of anything worse than following the trends. As far as you're concerned, it's far better to forget high fashion altogether and to develop your own style. You know what clothes suit you, and it doesn't matter whether they're the ones that are gracing the pages of magazines or catwalks. With a look all your own, you may not follow any trends, but we bet you know how to start one. Way to go!

yea so serious.. i don't follow US. trends.....i follow korean trends... haha... naw i just wear wutever i feel like... but get my pointers from korean fashion mags..... 9-boo (goo boo) bah jih's are IN..haha (wide legged capris)

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-03-2002 01:49 AM:

Ahahah i bs'ed all the way through it

im a Fashion Foward puaahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-03-2002 01:54 AM:

i am a fashion forward tOo~
Okay, you're no slave to fashion, but that doesn't mean you don't know what's in style.

You like to check out magazines like ym and know what the celebs are wearing, but you use this more as an inspiration to help you create your own look. Just because something is supposed to be hot doesn't mean you'll wear it — you know what suits you and what you like. But then again, if something fits, looks good, and is super-fashionable, you're the first to buy it!

i had no idea wut most of da questions were talkin bout ^^

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-03-2002 02:13 AM:

yea seriously..."what jewelry is in?"

maybe its cause the quiz is for girls, that i didn't know what they were talking about

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by shoujo on 06-03-2002 09:08 AM:

Re: [quiz]Are you a fashion guru?

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
[Bthis is what i got:

You're Not Fashion's Fool!

Ugh! Who wants to wear the same thing every other girl has on?

You couldn't think of anything worse than following the trends. As far as you're concerned, it's far better to forget high fashion altogether and to develop your own style. You know what clothes suit you, and it doesn't matter whether they're the ones that are gracing the pages of magazines or catwalks. With a look all your own, you may not follow any trends, but we bet you know how to start one. Way to go!

[/B]

yeah..i got this also hehehe..

Posted by WhiteLee on 06-04-2002 04:36 AM:

You're a Full-On Fashionista!

If something's in fashion, you're the first one to know! Whether you're reading ym or Vogue, you're getting the scoop on style.

Melissa and Joan should watch out, because you could steal their E! fashion police jobs! With your knowledge of what's hot, you probably look like you just stepped out of the pages of a style mag — no one will ever accuse you of being a frump! Chances are, people out there are checking you out, so they know what's hip!

I like to watch fashion stuff on the Style Network. But I don't run all over the mall looking for runway replicas.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Frenzy on 06-04-2002 12:54 PM:

Cool Fashion Addicted!

I love to buy the hottest styles! I mean I go clothes shopping like everyweek! I can't stand wearing old-fashioned. its so ugh! sorry to all you non-fashion followers, I deeply apologize! Whenever they're is a new style, I go for it! yeh I am rich.. lol

Posted by Alchemist on 06-05-2002 01:30 AM:

what the hell is this?

Posted by WhiteLee on 06-06-2002 02:20 AM:

Re: Fashion Addicted!

quote:
Originally posted by Frenzy
I can't stand wearing old-fashioned. its so ugh! sorry to all you non-fashion followers, I deeply apologize! Whenever they're is a new style, I go for it! yeh I am rich.. lol

Um...most of the "old-fashioned" styles are coming back. I guess they're the New Old-fashioned clothes.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-06-2002 03:00 AM:

Okai... I did not even know half of the stuff it was asking... either that or I just wasn't paying attention... haha... so I just clicked on one of the choices!!!

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 06-19-2002 12:51 AM:

If something's in fashion, you're the first one to know! Whether you're reading ym or Vogue, you're getting the scoop on style.

Melissa and Joan should watch out, because you could steal their E! fashion police jobs! With your knowledge of what's hot, you probably look like you just stepped out of the pages of a style mag — no one will ever accuse you of being a frump! Chances are, people out there are checking you out, so they know what's hip!

i like reading magazines

Posted by eunjoo on 07-09-2002 10:12 PM:

haha. i read vogue sometimes.. usually cosmo or elle or mademoiselle. ^^

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-09-2002 11:48 PM:

You're Fashion Forward!

Okay, you're no slave to fashion, but that doesn't mean you don't know what's in style.

thats mee

Posted by Street RSX on 07-11-2002 01:50 PM:

You're Fashion Forward!

hahahaha!!!
I chose all answer b's
n i got this!!
I dint even kno wuht most the questions are talkin about....

Posted by sangxjin on 07-11-2002 06:54 PM:

You're Fashion Forward!

Props To Huby

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-11-2002 07:58 PM:

Re: Fashion Addicted!

quote:
Originally posted by Frenzy
I love to buy the hottest styles! I mean I go clothes shopping like everyweek! I can't stand wearing old-fashioned. its so ugh! sorry to all you non-fashion followers, I deeply apologize! Whenever they're is a new style, I go for it! yeh I am rich.. lol

good for you

I come from a well off family...and i intend to keep it that way by studying...instead of going to the mall everyday. No need to feel sorry for non-fashion followers, they probably feel sorry for you for being so concerned with the superficial

hottest styles my ass haha

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by shaluski on 07-16-2002 07:04 PM:

Well. this was what i got. really surprised. i am not that trendy. rather i consider myself old-fashioned. but fashion is often 'recycled', so i guess i am just lucky this time???