Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]
Show all 47 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3901)

Posted by azn0monk on 09-26-2002 06:06 AM:

watch people rave, get the idea, try at home a lot. DO NOT COPY.. copying will stop ur creativity.. i realized by teaching myself i got the "flow", and i start inventing my own moves much easier. the figure eight and stuff..~no one needs to teach u. if u follow one hand from the other u will be born into the idea. It comes naturally.. dont' think its hard.. just experiment wit it and have fun. must be loose and flexible, and always open for new ideas. oh yes and angelic x shield inspired me <--- lol tY buddy
~~another way to learn some full body liquid tricks is to take BaGua Zhang kung fu.. (8 trigram palm)

i also learned breakdancing from a Shaolin Kung Fu form... one of the forms..i forgot da name..tranlsate sto black dragon or something.. u spread both of ur legs out and you kick your right leg to your left to give u momentum and if u do it right u can spin yourself almost into headstand. my only problem is landing. if u land on a hard surface prepare to get an x ray.. [break] dancing
get it?

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 11-12-2002 02:04 AM:

as "inventing your own moves" is great and all, biting also helpes in some ways, yes some people lose their creativity but most get the basics out of it, they form their own style as well it doesn't stop a person from having their own style unless they are lazy into biting(copying) for evers
it's like graffiti art, lots of toys(begginers) bite for about their first two years (roughly) of course some stay at the level of just biting but most come out and creat their own style

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-12-2002 06:04 AM:

true joey, most ppl tend to byte off of others in the beginning but as they get better at dancing they develop their own sense of style, which usuallie gets more creative and "theirs".

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 11-12-2002 08:55 PM:

word

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by Queeny on 02-12-2003 12:39 AM:

i can shake my bootay like no otha..haha and i can rave...and bunny hop..but wit pops..=D

Posted by niggoreanboi on 07-07-2003 01:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
i can shake my bootay like no otha..haha and i can rave...and bunny hop..but wit pops..=D

damn i can do the sam shit too lol wanna have a ass shakin contest :D

Posted by Queeny on 07-12-2003 08:18 AM:

all i can say is..i can freak but i cant break

haha alex...im dangerous..haha