Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 39 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- Eric mun raps (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5056)

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-04-2002 07:10 AM:

Angry Eric mun raps

this is a very arbitrary topic, but what the FUCK is up with Eric Mun's (Shinhwa) raps.

"blahblah...they not fear"
"blahblah...touch it like spark it"

THEY DON"T MAKE SENSE. THIS KID WENT TO HS IN THE US
he should know how to speak and make coherent sentences in english. Does he think its cool to sound like a 1st grader in ESL? Damn, why doesn't that Andy dude knock some sense into that idiot.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by seung ju on 09-04-2002 08:17 AM:

haha, look at what i found:

na- Let the S.M -joint be the click. Bad boys na na hit the verse. Rip Mr broken nigga The sort a swat a cross the jerk on the vain so maintain if you figure the field nigga Set comin' thought ready to get wrecked Mission flippin' leapin' on a dogacide creepin' on your homicide

what the fuck is a dogacide nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but i figure he mighta meant "darkerside - creepin on your homicide," which in that case would be plagerizing a bone thugs verse. yeah, talented rapper they got there.

thanx huby40

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 09-04-2002 08:20 AM:

*shakes head* tsk tsk..haha anyways i think <not to diss anyone> shinhwas englishs dont make sense at all. not only erics raps. just everything in general that has to do wit english.

Posted by LiL_HyeSung on 09-04-2002 09:12 AM:

lolz
i rkn that his english is CRAP 2 da max.......
SM Town is a rich company right?
so why the hell cant they get ppl who can speak perfect english to write the raps?

Posted by MellowYellow on 09-04-2002 10:08 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
lolz
i rkn that his english is CRAP 2 da max.......
SM Town is a rich company right?
so why the hell cant they get ppl who can speak perfect english to write the raps?

cuz then it just wouldn't be good....

lol... perfect english + rap = does not belong in the same sentence....

they should get a real rapper flower wutever.... to write the raps.... even amatures are better than that....haha

even me knowing nothing about all that crap knows that's bad...haha

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 09-05-2002 01:21 PM:

maybE cuz eric oppas a fob~ jeEZ~ stop dissin out on him shiet...i knoW he cant rAP buh hes mah favorite singeR~ cudnt u at leaSt tink bout the other singers fans instead of sayin everything that yoo want~ btW im not tryna be a bitch jus cud u be nicer n not diss eric oppa cuz hes my favorite singer~

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by Street RSX on 09-05-2002 08:09 PM:

doesnt mattuh itz nott like every gasoo in korea speaks perfect english... even tho erics frum america.. ppl ferget, and accent changes.. jus dunt pay attention to his lyrics, listen to better english speakin guys.. Tasha(yoon Mirae), Eun Ji Won, Drunken Tiger, Jinusean, Teddi and Danny of 1TYM, Perry....

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-06-2002 12:59 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
Tasha(yoon Mirae), Eun Ji Won, Drunken Tiger, Jinusean, Teddi and Danny of 1TYM, Perry....

hell yeeeeah!!! and yes eric's raps dun make ne sense...but thaz just part of his eric-ness. if i cud understand wut he's sayin i wud noe it's not eric -_-;;

and deb8ter - andy's english is much worse than eric's.
http://my.netian.com/~saegimal/mtv.asx
err hope the link still works ^^

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-06-2002 01:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by XxeggykissesxX
maybE cuz eric oppas a fob~ jeEZ~ stop dissin out on him shiet...i knoW he cant rAP buh hes mah favorite singeR~ cudnt u at leaSt tink bout the other singers fans instead of sayin everything that yoo want~ btW im not tryna be a bitch jus cud u be nicer n not diss eric oppa cuz hes my favorite singer~

no...hes not a fob. He is beyond fob. He is a wanna be fob....no scratch that, hes a wanna be black rapper.
He should take example from Kim Goo and try some shit that makes sense.

he doesn't even sing either really.... :sleepy:

I say what I think. If everyone stopped criticizing others, this world would have experienced a whole less progress. Similarily, to this, if no one critisizes him, him being Eric, then everyone would have to hear his shitty ass raps.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by seung ju on 09-06-2002 05:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

no...hes not a fob. He is beyond fob. He is a wanna be fob....no scratch that, hes a wanna be black rapper.
He should take example from Kim Goo and try some shit that makes sense.

he doesn't even sing either really.... :sleepy:

I say what I think. If everyone stopped criticizing others, this world would have experienced a whole less progress. Similarily, to this, if no one critisizes him, him being Eric, then everyone would have to hear his shitty ass raps.

lol, werd. he's fake. and he cant sing... period. but as long as he spits wack ass verses that dont make sense which contain about 50% american song lyrics, hell yeah i'm gonna hate if anyone tries to pump him up to be a good emcee/singer/ or whatever he's tryin to be.

thanx huby40

Posted by SaRanGHae~noona on 09-11-2002 12:05 AM:

hahaha...dam..the english in korean songs usually doesnt make sense -_-v..even if the guy who wrote the lyrics came from america

Posted by bigChubuff on 09-11-2002 11:48 PM:

shinwha doesnt have singing talent period
the lead singers the only one that could sing
dont even fuckin talk about their raps

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-12-2002 12:16 AM:

allot artist can't make sense when they rap its kinda sad i say i fyou can't speak english well juss rap in korean na mean?

Posted by WhiteLee on 09-13-2002 02:49 AM:

his raps suck ass. sense, he makes not.
hahaha in the little booklet with the lyrics, instead of "pimpin'" they'd spelled it "pinpin." Hahah i just thought that was funny.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Street RSX on 09-13-2002 04:22 AM:

damnz therez too mani ppl in shinhwa anywayz.. kik andy and eric out.. 6 iz way too much... they dun need them, their better without them, junjin raps fine, so jus let him rap couple partz and itz all good...

Posted by WhiteLee on 09-14-2002 02:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
damnz therez too mani ppl in shinhwa anywayz.. kik andy and eric out.. 6 iz way too much... they dun need them, their better without them, junjin raps fine, so jus let him rap couple partz and itz all good...

Hehe...junjin rapping...hehe I don't know. I just think he sounds different. Hehe...it's very interesting to listen to the boy. better than the other two.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Street RSX on 09-14-2002 04:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

Hehe...junjin rapping...hehe I don't know. I just think he sounds different. Hehe...it's very interesting to listen to the boy. better than the other two.

werdd, even tho hes not as good as other rapperz, hes hella better than eric and andy.. at least he stayz on one language that he knoz how to speak!!

Posted by seung ju on 09-14-2002 05:21 AM:

junjin aint that good, but true, he's better than eric and andy. he still sucks tho.

thanx huby40

Posted by Street RSX on 09-14-2002 07:47 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
junjin aint that good, but true, he's better than eric and andy. he still sucks tho.

i kno buh, better than watchin eric and andy rapp, or (better idea) they shouldnt rap at all.. their not even a rap group.. they should stik to wuht their good at, sing their pop and dance their ass off, cuz thz all they can do... well thas a good thing haha..

Posted by bigChubuff on 09-14-2002 11:55 PM:

junjin can't rap.