Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Lyricism (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=45)
-- !!!!!~EUNNIE FT. RO- STABBED~!!! Newww! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10163)

Posted by EunniE on 01-23-2003 07:41 AM:

!!!!!~EUNNIE FT. RO- STABBED~!!! Newww!

HEy ~ lil sumthin for everyone to hear...love it, hate it, then comment..good or bad

------------------->EunniE Ft. RO-STABBED <--------------

* for anyone who had to suffer through a bad friendship*

written and composed by EunniE
rap lyrics written by RO

beat from mp3.com ..no artist name!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/newsongsmusic.htm

Posted by seung ju on 01-23-2003 09:47 AM:

Thumbs up wow

smooth track, feelin the words, you and ro have some major talent. keep it up you two.

thanx huby40

Posted by Mouko on 01-23-2003 10:35 AM:

wow...after hearing MC phlo I thought there was no hope..but you are really good. Well done, sounds really proffesional!

Loving it.

Posted by Nojeel on 01-23-2003 06:45 PM:

yall definately got hella talent.. now my insights..

beat was nice..was bumpin' it, felt like a really mellow, slow feelin' vibe u get when u listen to the song..mo' r&bish style..nice choice fo' dis track

lyrics.. ehhh..i kno' i've said this to u before but..heh..lyrics didn't catch my eyes..wasn't really deep like i thought it would be..it was very simplistic to me..

delivery..wow..yall's delivery blew me away tho'..Eunnie had da' nice soothin' vocal to mix in well wit' Ro's very noticable presence...yall got da' delivery on point..very professional.. Eunnie was on da' beat pretty consistenly..major improvement.. Ro's usually always on beat..but seems like u were strugglin' on dis song tho'..not a good edit program maybe?..yall had excellent emotion tho'..

production..it was overall put together very well..didn't have any trouble listenin' to da' words..it was very clear..it was sometimes loud on some points on da' chorus den when u switch to the vocal/rap..but it was overall very nice..well done..

overall: dis was a very nice track..lyrics was moderate..but well enough..at least yall are recordin'..i need to get my ass off n start recordin' myself.. lol..but anyways..yea..good job u too..will be expectin' a great track fo' yall's next one..

pz

Posted by EunniE on 01-23-2003 11:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
yall definately got hella talent.. now my insights..

beat was nice..was bumpin' it, felt like a really mellow, slow feelin' vibe u get when u listen to the song..mo' r&bish style..nice choice fo' dis track

lyrics.. ehhh..i kno' i've said this to u before but..heh..lyrics didn't catch my eyes..wasn't really deep like i thought it would be..it was very simplistic to me..

delivery..wow..yall's delivery blew me away tho'..Eunnie had da' nice soothin' vocal to mix in well wit' Ro's very noticable presence...yall got da' delivery on point..very professional.. Eunnie was on da' beat pretty consistenly..major improvement.. Ro's usually always on beat..but seems like u were strugglin' on dis song tho'..not a good edit program maybe?..yall had excellent emotion tho'..

production..it was overall put together very well..didn't have any trouble listenin' to da' words..it was very clear..it was sometimes loud on some points on da' chorus den when u switch to the vocal/rap..but it was overall very nice..well done..

overall: dis was a very nice track..lyrics was moderate..but well enough..at least yall are recordin'..i need to get my ass off n start recordin' myself.. lol..but anyways..yea..good job u too..will be expectin' a great track fo' yall's next one..

pz

wow thanks for that long comment i liked readin it...
-the rapping part was a bit off cuz it was the best i could do wen i mixed it.
-yea i stayed on beat yay me!
-the lyrics..i know that they weren't the greatest but im kinda new to the song writing thing i'm trying my best though but it's from my own experience..o well =)
-im not the greatest at seeing if the voices are too loud or wateverss cuz im no engineer haha

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Posted by Chinesegrl on 02-09-2003 06:58 AM:

i dont see it -_-;;

Posted by azn0monk on 02-10-2003 12:53 AM:

daz awesome, i listened to all of the things on there..wooo make more

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 02-17-2003 09:43 AM:

KeN VeRsUs RyU: ey jusun so how come original recordings are in lyricism
Red V1s0r: jus say 'imma the owner of this chat room so now go to sleep!'
KeN VeRsUs RyU: and other stuff on multimedia
KeN VeRsUs RyU: i dont get that
micron2k: their not supposed to be.
joobaboya: hehe..okie doke
micron2k: unless its a audio battle.
micron2k: otherwise they shoulda ll be in media.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-18-2003 04:33 AM:

i get a not found message