Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- HipHop Conference (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10433)

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 02-02-2003 10:35 PM:

HipHop Conference

Yo, for any of you peoples in the mid west or if you ever come to the midwest there's an annual Hip-Hop conference in Madison, Wisconsin, if your 18 and over you can attend this 3 day conference, it's really good. If your really into hiphop that is, pure underground. . . (well it was til last year) well anywaise, it explores all thr four elements of hiphop (Graffiti Art, B-boying, DJing, MCing) So far, members of the Rock Steady Crew have come every year to speak about the whole b-boy culture/lifestyle. But that's not all, if your 21 or over you can see them perform at the after parties and all that. Past performers include Tony Touch, Zion I, Screwball, Atmosphere, Planet Asia, Bobbito, from the RSC were Crazzy Leggs, Pop master Fable, Asia One, others include Affrika Bambatta(every year) Rhyme sayers and more. So if your a hiphop head or not, the open pannels are full of information of the REAL underground and original scene of hiphop none of that mainstream crap. It's really fun. . . . um. . . i dunno what else to write. . . well it's in April, quite a whiles off but still just thought i'd let ya'll know. . . um. . . . yea alright. . .

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by Queeny on 02-12-2003 12:38 AM:

i can only sing...xD

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 02-12-2003 06:13 AM:

sa'll good, it's fun and a good experience~ there's a crew down there i kick it with, they need more singers so i dunno you can meet them or whatevers Peace

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by rhymester* on 02-12-2003 05:27 PM:

wish i could go

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 02-12-2003 06:40 PM:

sounds relly cool but im not sure wisconsin is the hip hop center. jp maybe it is iono

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 02-12-2003 08:36 PM:

Farmers know how to get down~ hahaha just kidding, well it's gotten to be mainstream so you'll see alot of fake heads but i mean, it's still good, the pannels are really good

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 02-14-2003 05:31 PM:

aigoo... im underage still!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 02-14-2003 09:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
aigoo... im underage still!

Lie on the registration, like make your birth year earlier to meet requirments, OR get in with a crew if you dun know anyone i can put you down on mines

Scream!!! FOB Style