Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Anime (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- Cosplay - wassup with it? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7329)

Posted by IronPanda322 on 10-30-2002 09:40 AM:

Cosplay - wassup with it?

Wanna get your opinions people? Cosplay, good or scary...

edit:
for those that don't know, cosplay is when people dress up like anime characters at like conventions, holloween, parties, tuesday nights.....

Posted by tea on 10-30-2002 09:42 AM:

iono?

Posted by eddiee on 10-30-2002 12:15 PM:

if the character is not too extreme then is pretty cool

Posted by tea on 10-30-2002 11:29 PM:

theyre.all.gay.fucking.losers

Posted by seung ju on 10-30-2002 11:41 PM:

hella wack shit. its worse when new episodes of star wars come out and people get all dressed up O.o

thanx huby40

Posted by EviL RicE 666 on 11-01-2002 01:27 AM:

:sleepy: but what if they just dress similiar to anime whenever cuz they just wanna dress different and not be like everyone else..? would that be ok? i uno...

Posted by Jj2 on 11-01-2002 04:04 AM:

i think it's fine...just think of it as a halloween costume, only more extreme. i mean, it's really interesting to see how realistic ur outfit looks compared to the anime character and whether they've pulled it off really well. i've never been to those conventions but seen pics of them on the net and i have to say some of them r damn damn kool. but personally, i wouldnt dress like one i dont have time and plus, i think it's a waste of money

Posted by saranghae on 11-01-2002 04:05 AM:

i think they're pretty nice... but sometimes they're kinda scary

Posted by castle outsider on 11-01-2002 04:06 AM:

hahaha yea cosplay can be pretty weird sometimes..though their juss having fun..

now if they dressed like that at home and at school, then thats a different problem

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 11-08-2002 08:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
theyre.all.gay.fucking.losers

well put.
The better the costume, the more pathetic they are.

http://www.geocities.com/sakura_ang.../afo_group6.jpg -copy and paste in new window

notice how they're all white. Pretending to be japanese, saying "oh kawaii!" and all that crap. And notice in the back how there are several fat males dressed up elaborately as girls.

The only other place, and i emphasise, THE ONLY OTHER PLACE, where that seriously happens are at gay parties...

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by eddiee on 11-08-2002 04:39 PM:

ewwwww

Posted by Street RSX on 11-08-2002 04:56 PM:

i hate wen they doo that.. i see lil kids wit those stoopid anime costumes on.. anime belongs on tha papers.. not in real life..

Posted by castle outsider on 11-09-2002 01:24 AM:

theyre juss having fun

yea but it is weird lol

Posted by saranghae on 11-09-2002 01:34 AM:

some are cute thoe.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 02:04 AM:

if d girl is fine n wearing bairly ne cloths i wouldn't mind :)

Posted by saranghae on 11-09-2002 05:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
if d girl is fine n wearing bairly ne cloths i wouldn't mind :)

haha

some people over-do it and that's juss eh... but a saw a girl dressed up as yuna and that was really really pretty.

Posted by castle outsider on 11-09-2002 06:44 AM:

haha i forgot i think it was in this forum where people dressed up as moon hee jun bwahaha it was uh...not cool lol

Posted by saranghae on 11-13-2002 05:07 AM:

here's a nice one... its of yuna's wedding dress.yuna

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 11-14-2002 12:07 AM:

if they over do it, it's really gay, but it it looks similar to the person i guess it's ok but most of the time there fricken anime freeks (sry if you one)

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by seung ju on 11-14-2002 12:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
notice how they're all white. Pretending to be japanese, saying "oh kawaii!" and all that crap. And notice in the back how there are several fat males dressed up elaborately as girls.

that is one disturbing pic... and i've never seen so many ugly white girls in one spot. i cant tell if the black one is a guy or girl... O___o

thanx huby40