Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- did you ever find out... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5829)

Posted by jini on 09-25-2002 09:44 PM:

did you ever find out...

friends were talkin behind your back?

what'd you do?
what went through your head?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-25-2002 10:52 PM:

my sister does dat to me ALL the time!! we have alot of problems b/w us... alot of "beef." hahahaha. its weird cuz we're sisters. well she always write bad stuff about me on her "away message box" on AIM whenever we fought. and then when she signed up for XANGA, she wrote like a whole page about me... bad stuff. more than half the things she said werent even true! they were assumptions, exaggerations, and LIES. oh well. i think its childish and stupid. but dats how she is. she's OLDER than me BTW.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-26-2002 12:36 AM:

never happend to me well at least i dunt think haha

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-26-2002 12:43 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
never happend to me well at least i dunt think haha

same here...but maib i hav yet to find out *dun dun dun*

Posted by jini on 09-26-2002 10:26 PM:

i really don't like it when i find out... if you're gonna talk about me behind my back.. at LEAST keep it on the downlow..

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-27-2002 12:03 AM:

if i did find out sum1 wuz talkin trash bout me, i'd definitely confront them and tell me everything they hav to say to mai face. i want it that way. at least that way i wudn't think of them as a coward

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 09-27-2002 04:04 AM:

its not worth the time most of the time.
but~ if they keep talking shit..
of course i'll confront them..only if its big tho

Posted by TAIgrr on 09-27-2002 04:26 AM:

long time ago i used to react "wtf.. theyre talking shit about me?!"

now its just..
blah

and anyway, im an angel, no one talks behind ma back.
......or do they :huh:

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-27-2002 04:41 AM:

yup yup, my best friend did it to me... she would go off to other people and tell them that I have beef with them and that I talk a lot of shit about them, then she'd come to me and tell me that those people were talking shit about me... I believed her too... then I found out the truth and she looked at me guiltyly and denied it... she even got people that I didn't know to hate me... argh

Posted by junjinluber33 on 09-27-2002 05:23 AM:

this one girl i knew since elementary talked ish behind my back during 7th grade~ everyone hated her buh felt bad so they dealt with her n was nice to her anyways~ when i heard that she sed ish... i didnt really care cuz not like i dont talk ish on her! haha! she can be really nice and understanding and some points buh then she can turn into this thing that you just wanna slice open and torture~ SiGh* buh yea... wasnt a big shock to me...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by KPak-NC on 09-27-2002 03:50 PM:

I got this punk who talks behind my back...funny thing is that the only way he says it to me is on a cell phone. Why not my face? Im not afraid of dying. If he and his boys are going to ruff me up...then i kill them..lol

sorry.

But i guess most korean guys like myself are like this and then never confront the person, while the girls are like...whatever.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-29-2002 08:51 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
But i guess most korean guys like myself are like this and then never confront the person, while the girls are like...whatever.

i'd confront them. i'd be like "wut'd u say??" haha

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 10-03-2002 05:21 AM:

yes. my friend was in love with this guy who had a crush on me..after she found out, she started talking sh*t bout me for some reason..haha immature brat..
at the time i felt very hurt..i confronted her about it but i dont remember what she said..we're cool now but i keep my distance

Posted by NaRa JjAnG on 10-04-2002 01:00 AM:

everyone does that its human nature......i dun really care wut they think unless its real big...then i would confront them

www.xanga.com/choi127

Posted by I LiL x dAiSy I on 10-04-2002 10:17 PM:

i like to speak my mind so i confront them.. and if he//she says something stupid and the problem wuz a biggie then i'd prlly b!tch at him//her. xp yea i kant control mah anger =p

mmmm i would prlly want to kill him/her rite then.. but da next day i'd be over it =)

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Posted by saranghae on 10-05-2002 01:04 AM:

they do... but not trash... my friends... i guess the word should be use is "gossip" dood... i hate it! they cannot keep a secret!-- unless if its really really secretive...