Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 36 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- Whos got the best english? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1741)

Posted by Hyesungu on 05-09-2002 04:14 PM:

Whos got the best english?

Who do you think has the best english? As of now I think Brian Joo has the best english.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-09-2002 04:17 PM:

hMm..i never heard brian jOo..its kOo dat some famOus person has da same last name as me when its nOt dat cOMmOn~ [i think its his last name] bUt~ i'd say dat ... drunken tiger raps gOot english .. =T i dunno bOut their regular talkin -_-

Posted by gaeko on 05-09-2002 07:48 PM:

I would say Uptown as a group...Tasha, Steve, Carlos...whoever else were real fluent. They don't even sound asian at all to me! ANd obviously Perry, Micki Eyes....as far as singers...Jinu from Jinusean? Oh and J

Posted by seung ju on 05-09-2002 09:00 PM:

any korean singer who cant speak korean well is good in english.

Posted by Drunken Master on 05-09-2002 09:26 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
any korean singer who cant speak korean well is good in english.

hahaha! That's so true!

Posted by annabanana on 05-10-2002 03:14 AM:

YunSuk from Click-B is also fluent in english. he used to live in america too.

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 05-10-2002 04:47 AM:

a lot of ppl speak good english. not just one person.

Posted by hyunnie03 on 05-10-2002 04:33 PM:

T, J, danny (1tym), teddy, joon, yun suk, brian, dt

Posted by junjinluber33 on 05-10-2002 05:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
bUt~ i'd say dat ... drunken tiger raps gOot english .. =T i dunno bOut their regular talkin -_-

yea.. drunken tiger is fluent in their english. i saw them in concert in la and i got their autograph at cali's korean fest. and i thought it was good...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by Drunken Master on 05-10-2002 08:26 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

yea.. drunken tiger is fluent in their english. i saw them in concert in la and i got their autograph at cali's korean fest. and i thought it was good...

Well of course they're fluent in English! They're 2nd generation Koreans in America, not to mention, singles like J, T, Lena Park, and others have great English because they were raised in America.

It's not suprising that they have good English...
I'm suprised with their Korean, because many 2nd generation Koreans don't speak Korean all that well. But i did hear the J, and T don't speak Korean very well... Not to sure about Lena Park though...

Posted by seung ju on 05-10-2002 08:43 PM:

j, t, and drunken tiger arent fluent in korean.

Posted by lovedontloveme on 05-10-2002 09:24 PM:

Jini from Kiss ^___^
Uh, also Brian, T, J, Lena Park, and I think CB Mass rap pretty well in English(well at least the one song where I heard English in it the English sounded good! Haha).
I have to say that Shinhwa's English is horrible hahaha. And Tony rapped very fobbily when he was in H.O.T wee ^__^

Posted by TrUAzNTHugSta on 05-11-2002 12:23 PM:

Talking

ahaha i think T or Tashannie..sounds soo ghetto black american...I think she don't even sound asian.ahha i love her voice..so ghetto..if you listen and you don't know her..u probably think she is BLAck or something.ahha ..and personalyl i think girls who can't speak english good, but they try to..THEY SOUND SO CUTE>fobbish but very CUTE ehe.eheh like FinKL..they sound so cute..ehhee

Posted by WhiteLee on 05-11-2002 02:39 PM:

Kangta.
'Nuff said.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Drunken Master on 05-11-2002 09:30 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TrUAzNTHugSta
ahaha i think T or Tashannie..sounds soo ghetto black american...I think she don't even sound asian.ahha i love her voice..so ghetto..if you listen and you don't know her..u probably think she is BLAck or something.ahha ..and personalyl i think girls who can't speak english good, but they try to..THEY SOUND SO CUTE>fobbish but very CUTE ehe.eheh like FinKL..they sound so cute..ehhee

The reason for that is because she does have Black ethnicity in her. I dunno how much, I think half, but i know she has some Black in her nonetheless.

Posted by seung ju on 05-11-2002 10:41 PM:

yeah, tasha's half black. and kang ta's english is not that good.

Posted by annabanana on 05-12-2002 07:14 AM:

have you ever heard Kangta speak english before? during the MTV Asia awards, he speaks a little english. his english is fobbish, but understandable.

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 05-12-2002 01:15 PM:

i say dat drunken tiger and J have the best english. especially dj shine of dt, who some of my friends thought was black after hearing his english rapping

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-12-2002 03:22 PM:

yunsuk speaks english really well.. i heard him on Hello Baby... at first i was kind of surprised at how well he spoke english

J, Joanne (well she SHOULD), Tasha (T), Jini from Kiss (^^), DT, brian ..... yea he's pretty good too~

and kangta? ew NO..... he does not have the BEST english.... he barely has undestandable english.

Seung Ju is so tru..... except some of like yunsuk speaks korean really well too... and so does DT.... so that doesn't apply... and J.. well she's getting better.... but it's painful to hear her on interviews.... haha... like... omg that sounds so wrong and stupid... haha but i think i'd sound like that too just cuz i'd be so nervous i'd forget all my korean....

Posted by sangxjin on 05-12-2002 04:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
yunsuk speaks english really well.. i heard him on Hello Baby... at first i was kind of surprised at how well he spoke english

J, Joanne (well she SHOULD), Tasha (T), Jini from Kiss (^^), DT, brian ..... yea he's pretty good too~

and kangta? ew NO..... he does not have the BEST english.... he barely has undestandable english.

Seung Ju is so tru..... except some of like yunsuk speaks korean really well too... and so does DT.... so that doesn't apply... and J.. well she's getting better.... but it's painful to hear her on interviews.... haha... like... omg that sounds so wrong and stupid... haha but i think i'd sound like that too just cuz i'd be so nervous i'd forget all my korean....

I agree with MellowYellow, although i never hear Tasha speak english, i was wondering is she fluent?

Props To Huby