Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 18 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Argh Driving Me Crazy! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14777)

Posted by Creative120 on 12-13-2003 05:14 AM:

Argh Driving Me Crazy!

I care for this person So Very Much! She has no idea how i feel. We used to be close but I don't know what happened. I plan to talk to her everytime and just want to be close again, even if its just being friends. I see her and with such eagerness. But when the time comes, I am full of loss words and she doesn't speak a word to me and I don't speak a word to her. Its Driving Me Crazy, and I Have No Idea What To Do. HELP!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-13-2003 05:47 AM:

I liked that post.
Actually, no i didn't.

How you don't understand your problem is as baffling as your usage of capitalization. I find it hard to believe that you do not know what to do. You answered your own damn question in the post. So yes, you do know what to do, but you simply lack the balls to do it and are desperately seeking a way to get the girl without taking the confrontational approach. Put down the fucking korean dramas man.
Since you seem to want people to tell you what to do instead of thinking (albeit a very minute level of thinking) about it and doing it yourself, here are some words of advice from your friendly third-party man, Master P:

TALK TO THE BITCH.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-14-2003 12:33 AM:

yes just talk to her about how you feel you only miss out if you don't try so try

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 12-14-2003 02:05 AM:

u remind me of me... i couldn't talk to this girl but i liked her... but then she got a boyfriend...

don't let a chance get away from u like i did

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by craziistarz on 12-14-2003 06:19 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
I liked that post.
Actually, no i didn't.

How you don't understand your problem is as baffling as your usage of capitalization. I find it hard to believe that you do not know what to do. You answered your own damn question in the post. So yes, you do know what to do, but you simply lack the balls to do it and are desperately seeking a way to get the girl without taking the confrontational approach. Put down the fucking korean dramas man.
Since you seem to want people to tell you what to do instead of thinking (albeit a very minute level of thinking) about it and doing it yourself, here are some words of advice from your friendly third-party man, Master P:

TALK TO THE BITCH.

shit.. that was blunt.

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-14-2003 07:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
shit.. that was blunt.

my favorite kind of posts.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Ladi Jay on 12-16-2003 02:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

TALK TO THE BITCH.

hahahahahahha

Posted by MaGiKToToRo on 12-18-2003 02:56 AM:

Re: Argh Driving Me Crazy!

quote:
Originally posted by Creative120
I care for this person So Very Much! She has no idea how i feel. We used to be close but I don't know what happened. I plan to talk to her everytime and just want to be close again, even if its just being friends. I see her and with such eagerness. But when the time comes, I am full of loss words and she doesn't speak a word to me and I don't speak a word to her. Its Driving Me Crazy, and I Have No Idea What To Do. HELP!

omg... i know how u feel... im going through the same thing right now... My friend and i, we used to be really tight and then after my homecoming she stopped talking to me. When I IM her, she blocks me... I try to talk to her at school but when i get the chance i get scared. So we haven't spoken in like 2 months and i really miss being friends with her

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Posted by Creative120 on 12-18-2003 03:36 AM:

Yea......its so frustrating in a way. I want her to know how much i care about her. Even though we might just be friends id rather have that than have nothing to do with her. Everyday i don't get a chance to talk to her the more i think of her and the more i miss her. Seems like everything reminds me of her and its just driving me crazy.

Posted by JuBiLee on 01-11-2004 04:06 AM:

this post is kinda late.. somewhat.. n im hoping this isnt bugging u still. but anyways. to me, all you have to do is have the courage to talk to her. very simple yes? hehe n if u dun get the chance to see her.. maybe u can try calling her to talk or to hang out..or leave her msgs online OR even write her an email.. ya no just a little hello how are you sorta thing.. n hey,, ya never know... she mite reply.

stuff like this isnt gonna stop bugging you until you do something about it.

hope i helped

Posted by Alchemist on 01-13-2004 03:40 AM:

Or you could write a letter.

Posted by Chinesegrl on 01-13-2004 03:45 AM:

sounds like my situation right now.. well you have to talk to her and tell her how you feel before you lose her to another guy and you dont want that to happen to do you? i know what it feels like.. i tried.. but it didnt work.. still have the same feelings tho.. all you need to is to talk to her and then see what happens next

Posted by JuBiLee on 01-15-2004 06:27 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

heehee oh ya.. forgot about that XD

Posted by Creative120 on 01-20-2004 08:35 PM:

I mean I try and talk but our conversations are short and really is the same everyday. Before it was full of laughter, full of thought, it was just a great conversation any two people can have. But at that time I had no feelings for her. Then something happened, i don't know why she stopped talking, but it just stopped. A few weeks after this happened, I started having feelings that kept growing and growing and now I don't know what to do.

Posted by Shitake on 01-22-2004 08:46 AM:

this sort of happened to me...

but i'm in a worser situation!!

talk to her before it's too late...so are you guys still friends?..

Posted by hojugirl on 01-24-2004 02:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

hmmmm nah nah..
letter.. is like sending someone a txt msg and not a phonecall. if u get wut i mean.

Posted by Alchemist on 01-27-2004 03:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hojugirl
hmmmm nah nah..
letter.. is like sending someone a txt msg and not a phonecall. if u get wut i mean.

He said that their conversations weren't really as good as they were before. He also said that she doesn't talk to him as much anymore. A phone call could be ended abruptly but a letter could be planned out and he would be able to say whatever it is he wants to say without interruption.

Or like JuBiLee said, an email. It would work similarly to a letter.

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 01-28-2004 11:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Creative120
Yea......its so frustrating in a way. I want her to know how much i care about her. Even though we might just be friends id rather have that than have nothing to do with her. Everyday i don't get a chance to talk to her the more i think of her and the more i miss her. Seems like everything reminds me of her and its just driving me crazy.

face the facts, you're too obsessive to get her any time soon. stand by yourself, form a respectable ego, and maybe you won't have to cry to us about how you can't talk to her even though you "care for her very much". if you ask me, you're just someone with too much time on their hands who needs to fill it by placing a person on a pedestal and crushing on her until your world crashes at some point or another.

if you want to hold any chance of getting her as a girlfriend, then do the complete and absolute opposite of what you've been doing, because obviously what you're doing is a major turn-off for her.

by the way, don't write a letter. letters and emails are pretty nutless in any situation not involving an already-established relationship.