Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- parents (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-04-2002 07:53 PM:

parents

argh!!! mai parents are soooo annoying! and wen i talk to mai azn frenz they say their parents are the same! they go through ur stuff, are ALWAIZE ON UR CASE about sumtin, and are just plain annoying!! they expect u to constantly be studying and doing homework and if u get lower than a 95 on sumtin they scream or *horrors* mite FAINT if u get a B! they are never satisfied and just nag nag nag and never want u to hav fun!! they only allow u to date pplz that they approve of and just meddle with everything in ur life! mai #1 pet peeve bout mai 'rentz is that they ALWAIZE want me to be studying. ARGH!!!

*whew* ok sorri...just had to get that out
i noe they care abot me and love me lotz, but realli, cudn't they find anothr way to expess their feelings othr than ordering me to practice piano or do homework or study?

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-05-2002 03:56 AM:

hmm I don't know.. parents can be no too understanding sometimes... but i'm sure they're doing their best... I mean, at least they still care for you, even though they might be a little overboard... perhaps you can talk to them about it..

i used to think of my parents that way too... except now they trust me a little more and i don't live with them anymore...

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-05-2002 06:24 AM:

My mom's voice is annoying.

Posted by krnxswat on 04-05-2002 08:11 AM:

"hard work will pay off somedai"

author unknown

Posted by xXFallenAngeLXx on 04-26-2002 06:44 PM:

authority=evil
muahahaha

yes parents r very annoying, but they mean well and they do always want wut's best for u. and it usually is best for u in the long run if u think bout it.

my mom's like that too, lol

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 04-26-2002 08:10 PM:

my parents act like that to some extent too danny, though not that extreme. Though i can't date anyone, but i really don't seem to care at the moment haha.

On this note though, my mom is becoming particularly annoying because she is (i'm pretty sure) starting to forget english, and speaking more and more Urdu (pakistani language) often. Especially since english is her second language. It takes her a long time to understand anything i say and i have to repeat everything multiple times and slower each time. It annoys me so much... , she gets mad at me when she has to write something (like a note for school) quickly. It takes her about 2 minutes to write two sentences "david was sick yesterday and could not come to school, if you please kindly excuse him." Actually one sentence, ahhh. Additionally is the fact that she is oblivious to everything. Anyone else have this situation?

Posted by Alchemist on 04-27-2002 12:20 PM:

no, i dont

but my mom is kinda whack sometimes.

my dad's cool though

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-01-2002 02:35 PM:

yea snowman mai mom is kinda like that too. *sigh* well i noe they mean well for me but it can get VERY frustrating

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-02-2002 04:02 AM:

Yeah, my parents are like that too... Especially my Daddy... But I know he means well. He wouldn't tell me to do good or always nag on me it he didn't care. Parents are always there to get you to go the right direction. If my parents didn't nag on me, I don't know how I'd be right now. I could be skipping school and doing some weed at someone's house right now. Or I could have even dropped out of school. They're there to shield us from all the evil outside and to shield US from doing evil, you know?

dannyluv1tym... Are you doing drugs? Banging out the whole night? Cussing out your parents? Or doing any other bad things?
If you answered no to most of these... most likely because your parents have taught you "secretly" not to do these things. Or perhaps you aren't doing these things because you're scared about what they will say or what they will do... See what I mean? They have already got you to go through the right path... somewhat!!!

Just respect what your parents are doing. It's all for the best. And I bet you that your grandparents were like that to your parents too... And that you will be like that to your kids too... It's just the way things flow!!!

Posted by Alchemist on 05-02-2002 01:16 PM:

yeah, take it out on your kids. j/k just think about how different your life would be without your parents.

Posted by TAIgrr on 05-02-2002 01:18 PM:

i duno.. but my parents COMPARE me with other kids at our church..

"you and your brother are the ONLY ones that fight!!! look at jessica and john!! john cried because jessica went up to san jose for he whole night!! you and your brother never gon love eachother!"
( fact is, me and my oppa gets along better than most sibs, but my parents never see us when we get along.. they always see us at the wrong time)

dude, and my parents a hipocrites!! i told my dad why he cant be like sara's dad, all loving and nice and soft, and he said
"well, why dont you get out and go be HIS daughter?!"

shit, he doesnt feel good when he gets compared either!

Posted by annabanana on 05-02-2002 02:59 PM:

aigoo.... my mom speaks so fobbish.

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 03:16 PM:

ever hear...

a 1600 is not hard if you study.

God i hate that one..