Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- wuchu think about raves (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5033)

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 09-04-2002 12:54 AM:

wuchu think about raves

wut do u think

in my opinion( not to bring pplz down) but i think raves are helal teenybopperish iuno hella young females go to raves but i only went once n i'll never go again

Posted by tea on 09-04-2002 01:51 AM:

teeny boppers who spend 50 dollars to "dance" and 20 dollars to get dehydrated on e LOL

Posted by ajy on 09-04-2002 02:39 AM:

you gotta love raves..bright lites..selling x

Posted by junjinluber33 on 09-04-2002 05:17 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
teeny boppers who spend 50 dollars to "dance" and 20 dollars to get dehydrated on e LOL

hahahha.... EXACTLY!!! they're ghetto

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 09-04-2002 05:57 AM:

*few* i thought i was gonan get yelled at puahaha

Posted by luluvang on 09-05-2002 01:22 AM:

I like raving...it's a lot of fun....i mean it may look boring but once you try it's exually fun....

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 09-06-2002 12:01 AM:

its aytz i guess~ altho it took meeh lyk 3 hours 2 figure out how 2 dance to techno since i wasnt used to it... but yea, iono it was okei but i perfer hip hop 2 dance too! more fun! and i onlie been 2 one rave and i was clean during it too sho yea~ not dat byg of a deal to meeh...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 09-06-2002 01:23 AM:

u knoe sumtime su can look atd ground n find money lol n u can juss pick it up n d otha ppl wouldn't care cuz they're so fukked up frum d E but dats only sumtimes

Posted by castle outsider on 09-06-2002 07:42 AM:

never went to a rave...

juss like a few people who can actaully rave good and like eveyone else is juss waving glosticks like a buch of freaking idiots...

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-06-2002 07:40 PM:

i use to go to raves... back when it WASNT all teeny-bopperish. now its like all commercialized and shiet.. i dun go nemore

Posted by Nojeel on 09-06-2002 07:55 PM:

fucking raves are stupid..good music yea..but its always hella too crowded..and someone always knocked out my contacts from flying their damn body parts all over the damn place..i see people laying down tripping on weed/x/acid/cane/special k/heroin.. see people who just stand there for 6 hours in the same position not doing anything and bitching about why they spent all their money coming here..its only fun if you on drugs..honestly..

Posted by grumpy on 09-13-2002 05:58 AM:

i've never been to a rave... how is it there?
i dont wanna go either... not a rave-ish type of person. or dance. and stuff like that. my friend went to a rave once and when she went, she saw this person get a seizure. =/

Posted by angelicxshield on 09-19-2002 10:07 PM:

most of them suck . . good raves are hard to find these days . . :huh:

Posted by saranghae on 09-20-2002 05:25 AM:

i never been to one... and i don't think i want to... they seem soo dangerous... with ecasacy... er.... however u spell it...