Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > separation anxiety
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

separation anxiety

hahaha i have a friend who if he doesn't see his girl friend for about 2 to 3 days he starts to get edgy and is constantly thinking of her... anyone have the same experience?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2003 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

me....but that was cos i missed him a lot but then we broke up hahaha!!

Old Post 01-26-2003 01:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

wow. only 2-3 days ??

my sister gets to see her b/f only about 1-2 times a month .. they been together for almost 6 years ...

i think they get edgy sometimes ... but i guess it just comes with the relationship right??

Old Post 01-26-2003 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

I've gone through this and sometimes I get annoyed and then pissed but the only way to stop this is by giving a phone call... Makes me feel more better...

Old Post 01-26-2003 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

yah thats me..but we broke up..so..yah..watever.

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlazeCentury

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
wow. only 2-3 days ??

my sister gets to see her b/f only about 1-2 times a month .. they been together for almost 6 years ...

i think they get edgy sometimes ... but i guess it just comes with the relationship right??

whoa... similar to an online relationship except they have met in person before. i personally cant picture relationships like that working.

Old Post 01-27-2003 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlazeCentury Click here to Send BlazeCentury a Private Message Visit BlazeCentury's homepage! Find more posts by BlazeCentury Add BlazeCentury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by BlazeCentury
whoa... similar to an online relationship except they have met in person before. i personally cant picture relationships like that working.

hah .. they're high school sweethearts ... yeah .. long distance relationships take aLOTTAA time, dedication, faith, love, trust and the most important

GAS MONEY!

>.<

Old Post 01-29-2003 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

for some reason all my gfs lived at least 30 mins away. it was really annoying. 30 mins might not seem very far but it really is.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-29-2003 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote