Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > ah..dates for dances
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

ah..dates for dances

Besides homework what does the schoolyear bring?
SCHOOL DANCES!
So...how ya gonna go about askin' that certain someone?
Here's a dilemma:
What if someone asked you to a dance and you didn't know them that well or just plain didn't like 'em that much, what would you do? duh if you didn't like 'em you wouldn't say yes. but if it was someone you didn't know too too well, what would you do? tell them to put it on hold and see who else asks you? or say yes cause you know thats probably gonna be the only person who's gonna attempt to ask.
Hmm? Hmm?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i would turn them down if i hate them, i would say yea if i reallie dint kno them, not cause im not gon dance wit others, buht cause im jus nice, haha. Buh i would jus say yea to get to kno her betta, i cant jus say no if i dun even kno them, rite??

Old Post 08-23-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

dood.. i went thru that at prom.. and prom was hella long.. so i had to sit there with someone i didnt realie like... at first. i thought he was koo.. but graduallie. he starts acting realie... faggoty? ionna.. jess say no.. is better to go by yurself... or with ur friends.. iss more fun... only say YES.. if u REALIE like the guy..

Old Post 08-26-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

faggoty? Haha that's a funny word. Hehe i'll take your advice.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-27-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

dates for dances ... mmm.. hard one
i try to not care.. because i just wanna have fun~

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-28-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yup. for formal dances like winter ones and prom, havin a date is nice...but for casual ones, i like to go stag w frenz. alwaize more fun

Old Post 08-28-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i would say no...if it was a person i didnt like, of course i woudnt wanna spend the whole evening with them. if it was someone i could tolerate but didnt know that well i would suggest going as just friends..i mean ur gonna have to spend most of the dance with them, why make urself miserable? and it mite turn out bad for them also cuz ur not gonna be focusing all ur attention on them

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote