Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Kiseki (With FTTS and Shinhwa)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

Kiseki (With FTTS and Shinhwa)

this is going to be the first time that i am post a fic on this forums so i hope you guys like it!! .... enjoy!!!~

Kiseki (Miracle)

Prologue

“We shall explain the pure essence of Love and Hate, how we love to love and how we love to hate.”- YG Family

What is love and hate you ask??

That is very simple, they are feelings that you have to someone or something.

But those are for people that have feelings, unlike meeh I am juss a lost girl without any feeling inside meeh, for this is the reason why I push away everyone that even tries to come close to meeh except for mai one and only friend, Hwan Hee.

He is always there for meeh when I am down and when people try to start some sh*t with meeh.

The reason why I don’t push him away is because he went through the same problems as I did.

We both lost our parents when we were babies and was sent to orphanage because no one wanted us. He is the only friend that I can show mai tears and show mai true feelings to.

But I can’t do that anymore for mai stupid decision and mai irresponsibility that made him what he is today!!

God sometimes I juss want to kill mai self for doing this but I cant because Hwan Hee wouldn’t be happy.

So because of that incident, I am going to work harder and keep on concentrating on mai studies and make Hwan Hee proud of meeh.

What happened to Hwan Hee you ask?? He is paralyzed from the neck down.

How you ask?? That is why you can here to read didn't you. So enjoy reading it

~*Chapter One*~

**Past time**

I was walking alone in a dark alley when I heard someone yell at meeh “Yah ee shekki yah, come here!!”

I hesitated but I kept on walking but then the person juss came up behind meeh and grabbed mai arm and slapped meeh across the face.

“I was talking to you little bitch!” he growled at meeh.

“WTF do you want!! I don’t have anything so juss leave meeh alone!!!” I yelled at the guy.

“Ooh~ she has a smart mouth. You know little girl you can get hurt with that mouth of yours.” Another guy behind him said to meeh.

But did I care for it?? Nope, I was 16 years old no parents and live from place to place, so I gave a rats-ass if he hurt meeh because no one is here to care for meeh.

As the guy was about to hit meeh again some yelled, “Don’t even think about hitting a girl.”

“And you are you??” The guy asked.

“Your mom!!” He replied

I laughed at that remark and I thought to mai self ‘oh snap~, that boy is going to get smack hella hard.’

“You bitch, you best not have juss said something about mai momma!!”

“To bad I did. Didn't you mom ever tell not to hit girls?? I mean if a guy hits a girl they are really big losers.” The mysterious guy said

“Okay, you ask for it you bitch!!” the guy ran up to the mystery guy and tried to punched but the guy duck and punched him in the rib cage and the guy came up to meeh and gave meeh a hand and asked, “Are you okai??”

I pushed his hand away and replied, “Yea, thanks for saving meeh.” I started to walk away from him. “Wait!!”

I turned around and he was running towards meeh until he caught up to meeh and said, “mai name is Hwang Yun Suk or Hwan Hee for short. Can I get your name?”

“Yea, it is--” I was going to say until the guy from before ran towards Hwan Hee and tackled him to the ground.

So being the person I am, I went up to the guy and pulled his hair and kneed him in the face not once, not twice but three times and but that time he was knocked out and barely moving.

“Okai, before we were rudely interrupted, what was your name??” Hwan Hee asked while he was breathing heavily.

“Its Bora or boba.” I replied.

“Well nice to meet you Bora. Well it was fun saving your life. I will
see you around I gotta jet so payce.” Hwan Hee and I went opposite directions.

‘Eh, this is the only time I am going to see him, so might as well forget his name.’ I thought to mai self and walked.

replies please

thanks jkme

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2003 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

cool read.

it was kinda choppy .. so i got confused alot .. but maybe that's just me -_- heh

the thing that i thought was funny was how you bleeped out the "i" in sh*t .. but then you just typed out bitch and stuff and used it like 3 times! hah ..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2003 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote