Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > What will be the next Oscar Best picture?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DaWhim
Da Hong Konger

Lightbulb What will be the next Oscar Best picture?

i think A Road to Perdition will be the next, anyone want to bet with me?

Tome Hanks will be the next best actor!!!

the best movie i have seen beside A Beautiful Mind. waiting for the dvd or divx come out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DaWhim Click here to Send DaWhim a Private Message Find more posts by DaWhim Add DaWhim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

Red Dragon has a chance i'd ssay,,, but yeah ROAD TO PERDITION WAS AWESOME... definantly oscar worthy

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: What will be the next Oscar Best picture?

quote:
Originally posted by DaWhim
i think A Road to Perdition will be the next, anyone want to bet with me?

Tome Hanks will be the next best actor!!!

the best movie i have seen beside A Beautiful Mind. waiting for the dvd or divx come out.

beautiful mind came out a while ago.. either you dont live in us or your stuck under some rock d=D

well ROAD TO PERDITION was great but there are other movies that are coming out that might be big competition for sam mendes and hanks

GANGS OF NEW YORK.. martin scorsese film.. leonardo dicaprio.. and the return of daniel day lewis.. movie look intense as usual.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN spielbergs other movie.. leonardo dicaprio is in that one too.. he's always someone to watch out for

robin williams for either ONE HOUR PHOTO or INSOMNIA. either way he'll get nominated for best supporting. i'll bet you ten bucks

anybody see CHICAGO the musical? well how about chicago the movie with catherine zeta jones. something as big as putting a well known musical as a movie will be big trust me

SIGNS... m. knight shymalan follows every rule for great filmmaking. he got nominated for sixth sense. he'll get nominated again.

and a movie which im hoping will be considered is PUNCH DRUNK LOVE.. something about that movie that really makes me wanna see the movie.. i hope it gets at least one oscar nomination for something.

i know there are tons of other movies which arent as popular as the above like frida and full frontal. they'll be nominated also but i havent heard about any of those movies so i can't say.. cant wait for the oscars!!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-18-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

how about "IGBY GOES DOWN?"

i heard it was awesome. i don't think "SIGNS" will get nominated. it wasn't that good. or "GANGS OF NEW YORK" for that matter. yea it looks intense.. but i don't think it's oscar calibur.

i agree.. "ROAD TO PERDITION" was good.

lols.. a beautiful mind was SOOOO last year. russell crowe has one for it.

Old Post 10-18-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

you're doubting my ability to predict the oscars???! haha ok fine

i'll bet you on signs and gangs of ny. come on snowangel!!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-18-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote