Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > how do you study?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

how do you study?

usually i sit at my desk and read the stuff over and over and over again. some of my friends form study groups, but i always end up talking in those. my friends also really like to go to the library, cuz they claim they get distracted at home, but i like staying home where the bathroom and kitchen's handy how about you guys?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2003 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

when i am at home i study either on my computer or at coffee shops. When i am at school like i am now, i study in my room on the computer or in my bed. Studying techniques vary from subject. For chinese i just write out the characters over and over until i get them down, and review all the older ones. For math i just keep doing problems in the book. For Chemistry i just read notes, and go over earlier problems. Also i do sample exams from the past. For computer science i read over all my notes and the notes that are posted online by the professors. I also take the earlier exams from previous years to get stuff down.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-10-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i dont.... but if i do i just read over my stuff and try remembering the subject

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-10-2003 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

it actually depends on which subject it is for me. math and some sciences are usually memorization and practice. history and english its just reading and trying to understand. i guess there are others too..

Old Post 11-10-2003 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
For chinese i just write out the characters over and over until i get them down, and review all the older ones. For math i just keep doing problems in the book. For Chemistry i just read notes, and go over earlier problems. Also i do sample exams from the past. For computer science i read over all my notes and the notes that are posted online by the professors. I also take the earlier exams from previous years to get stuff down.

whoa that's exactly what i do for those subjects, except computer science cuz i'm not taking that. i hate studying for science the most (bio for this year) because all the stuff's so in-depth and no matter what or how hard i study, the teacher surprises us with random questions!! -_-

Old Post 11-11-2003 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

for some reason.. i cant sit down for 2 hours straight and do work..
i have to do something in between..

Old Post 11-15-2003 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
for some reason.. i cant sit down for 2 hours straight and do work..
i have to do something in between..

i can't sit for 20 mins with out something in between

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-15-2003 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i can't sit for 20 mins with out something in between

loL good to know im not the only

Old Post 11-18-2003 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i don't really study. i just take what i learn from class and homework, then take the tests

Old Post 11-18-2003 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote