Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Drinking at school
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
†ìÿgü

Drinking at school

Is it only me or does anyone ever drink in bathroom stalls while at school? It really helps alleviate some of the boredom of lectures. Don't laugh, try it sometime!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

most of this forum is mad anti drug and drinking n shit, but i do that all the time. i just throw like whiskey or tequila (i know theyre both colored but vodka tastes like shit) and drink during class. if it starts to smell, then i just close it up and spray cologne or something. i used to blaze during lunch like all the time but i stopped when my grades started sucking in the class after that.

Old Post 05-05-2003 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
†ìÿgü

yuppp

Well I'm anti drughead also except the legal kind, alchyhol.
Eh, I usually mix oj & vodka up together in a veryfine bottle. Quite inconspicuous. Plus, nobody usually suspects you to be drinking on school grounds.
Oh well, if your grades suffered, guess it's smart to cut out while you could. I need to cut down on drinking anyways...cos then I chainsmoke like a chimney whenever I do.

Old Post 05-05-2003 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i dont really smoke that much anymore. i basically do shrooms, morphine, and really rarely coke. i drink a lot tho. you can stick wutever alcohol in a gatorade bottle cause pretty much anything tastes good with it.

Old Post 05-05-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
†ìÿgü

eh?

Morphine? lmfao! you must feel no pain.
I stopped doing shit when I got over my addiction for sniffing elmher's glue in 8th grade and markers in art class my freshman year in H.S. :) haha.

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:00 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

lol wtf those arent even like 'controlled' substances. i use controlled loosely. i didnt kno u could get addicted to either of those.

Old Post 05-05-2003 09:16 PM
†ìÿgü

Haha

Nah, you can't really get hooked, it's more like a voluntary addiction hahaha.

Old Post 05-06-2003 08:54 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by †ìÿgü
Well I'm anti drughead also except the legal kind, alchyhol.
Eh, I usually mix oj & vodka up together in a veryfine bottle. Quite inconspicuous. Plus, nobody usually suspects you to be drinking on school grounds.

yea i mix my shit too in kool aid or whatever orange juice some just come looking like apple juice lol

Old Post 05-10-2003 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

don't

drink please

Old Post 05-16-2003 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i used to always put vodka in my orange juice on the way to school, stopped that when something happened with a girl who did that and like died on the way to school, but i still drink

Old Post 05-24-2003 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

im still clean.
no drugs, no drinking

Old Post 05-24-2003 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i used to always put vodka in my orange juice on the way to school, stopped that when something happened with a girl who did that and like died on the way to school, but i still drink
how the fuck do u die from orange juice and vodka. wut a dumb bitch - i only know like 5 girls who can drink well.

Old Post 05-24-2003 06:58 PM
†ìÿgü

indeed

I'm quite curious as well

Old Post 05-29-2003 04:31 PM
princesszinza

maybe she fell off the curb & got run over by a car.....

my brother passed out in a parking garage and some truck ran over him. they never thought he'd walk again...he does but his legs are all messed up and full of pins. He's an alcoholic bum & lives behind a burger king.

come on guys, don't start drinking in school, it can become a really nasty habit.

Old Post 05-29-2003 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by princesszinza
He's an alcoholic bum & lives behind a burger king.
which one?

Old Post 05-30-2003 02:06 AM
princesszinza

Nah, I'm not talking about AJY 2K or †ìÿgü....I don't even know those dudes <<<<roflmao>>>>

Old Post 05-30-2003 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote