Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Raining hard
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Raining hard

damn it's raining like a mug

raining hella hard then stops then sprinkles then rain hard again i wanan go outside LOL perfect time to read :D but too lazy i want some clam chowdar with sour dough bread or hot chocolate with marshmellows i wanna fraulic in the rain...was that gay? LOL
my backyard looks so scary cause it's hella trees with no leaves and a broken down shack i also have like a bunc hof cats living in my basement cause the door is outside and it has no lock, i've caught 3 mice last week they all looked like hampsters, but then mom came in picked up the sticky pad where mice get stuck to it then she took a hammer and smashed their lil heads or she stomps on them or take a old knife and just chop it then while we are eating she makes these nasty ass jokes about how mice meat is good and in korea she used to eat them jesus christ T.T

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2004 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

.. how delightful...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-18-2004 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Re: Raining hard

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
then while we are eating she makes these nasty ass jokes about how mice meat is good and in korea she used to eat them jesus christ T.T

LOL haha

Old Post 02-18-2004 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I love this kind of weather. It's like jang mah chul in korea except it's cold instead of all HUMID (muggy??)

Old Post 02-18-2004 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
I love this kind of weather. It's like jang mah chul in korea except it's cold instead of all HUMID (muggy??)

muggy? wuts thatq

Old Post 02-18-2004 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
muggy? wuts thatq

apparently you bay area/west coast people should know. I've never heard of that word until I came to California. Well actually I've never heard it used so frequently. Apparently Frisco is "muggy" a lot.

Old Post 02-18-2004 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
apparently you bay area/west coast people should know. I've never heard of that word until I came to California. Well actually I've never heard it used so frequently. Apparently Frisco is "muggy" a lot.

muggy???....wheres that ghetto bitch marvin so he can explain that shit LOL

i've never heard that word "muggy" before

i know if you say "man it's hotter than a mug" = "man it's hella hot"

or just mug = muggin somebody liek you wanan fight them, got a problem or something

muggin = stealing someone but muggy? O.o

Old Post 02-18-2004 06:17 AM
H2oBaebe

HEHE O GOD... Alex... i like ur story.. it's cool.. MUGGY

Main Entry: mugˇgy
Pronunciation: 'm&-gE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): mugˇgiˇer; -est
Etymology: English dialect mug drizzle
Date: 1746
: being warm, damp, and close
- mugˇgiˇness /'m&-gE-n&s/ noun

It's a term used a lot in the mid-west... tis y my padre and white family uses the term... gdi..
ain't nothin' ghetto 'bout it.. anyways.. i don't know if it is a bay area term.. but it does descirbe SF.. and i know it's much common in the mid west.. ''whee-ha''

Old Post 02-18-2004 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by H2oBaebe
HEHE O GOD... Alex... i like ur story.. it's cool.. MUGGY

Main Entry: mugˇgy
Pronunciation: 'm&-gE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): mugˇgiˇer; -est
Etymology: English dialect mug drizzle
Date: 1746
: being warm, damp, and close
- mugˇgiˇness /'m&-gE-n&s/ noun

It's a term used a lot in the mid-west... tis y my padre and white family uses the term... gdi..
ain't nothin' ghetto 'bout it.. anyways.. i don't know if it is a bay area term.. but it does descirbe SF.. and i know it's much common in the mid west.. ''whee-ha''

oh lol. Well I thought it was a bay area-ish term... like "hella".

Old Post 02-18-2004 07:08 AM
-dK-
FreAk

sorry.. what's "gdi"?

anyways. just be thankful you don't have to work out in this weather. i'm stuck outside for 8+ hours a day! one of the negatives of my job. airport operations go on 24/7 regardless of weather. usually..

Old Post 02-18-2004 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

bleh, that sucks

Old Post 02-18-2004 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by -dK-
sorry.. what's "gdi"?

anyways. just be thankful you don't have to work out in this weather. i'm stuck outside for 8+ hours a day! one of the negatives of my job. airport operations go on 24/7 regardless of weather. usually..

sucker LOL jk

gdi i'm guessing means god damn it

Old Post 02-18-2004 09:29 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by -dK-
sorry.. what's "gdi"?

damnz man that blowz...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-19-2004 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote