Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > funny korean joke =]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

funny korean joke =]

it mite not be word by word correct~ i heard it's an old joke buh yea...

there was a mexican, russian, and a korean guy that worked at a construction site. the boss comes over and says to the mexican guy, "you're in charge of the cement." so he gets to work. he goes over and says to the russian, "you're in charge of the workers." so he goes off to supervise. then the boss tells the korean, "you're in charge of the supplies."
the boss told the three men to do their jobs and that he'd return in an hour to check up on their progress.

an hour later, the boss came back. "nice job with the cement," he sed to the mexican. "good work with the supervising," he sed to the russian. then he says, "where the hell is the korean guy?" the korean guy then comes out from behind the cement and yells,
"SUPPLIES SUPPLIES!"

lolz!!!!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
panda boi
im a boy

enlighten me here

credits to sHiNHaWk

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for panda boi Click here to Send panda boi a Private Message Find more posts by panda boi Add panda boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

supplies as in surprise?

Old Post 05-03-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

HAHAHAH!!!!! i get it!!! yes, supplies=surprise. HAHA!!! funny!

Old Post 05-03-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

Old Post 05-04-2002 10:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

aigo.... sullung heh

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

lolol...u wont understand unless u got fobbish parents

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

yea.... supplies as in surprise~ haha! ghetto huh?! haha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-04-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i have one..not dat good tho..these pnOis were like..wanna hear our pick up line? dis is wut dey sed...
how do korean people drink? gOok gOok gOok..
its not dat funny if u write it..but its funny when u actually hear them say it..yea..kinda sullung hae..

Old Post 05-04-2002 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i heard that wit a chinese guy but dif j/k but watever it was funny the first time

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-05-2002 02:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Umm... i don't think that's how koreans would say surprise...

I think it would be more like suhb-peu-ra-i-ji.

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha i no
Koreans say a two syllable word with like 10000 syllables

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

hahaha. mad funni. very nice. "suprise"
muahaha. sounds like my mom... lolz...

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote