Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > fanfix...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SamLee

fanfix...

anybody know where i can get some really good fanfix??..i just started readin' 'em earlier this week at soompi.com..and damn..i'm addicted.. :sleepy: i just gotta read some more good ones...ahhhh!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SamLee Click here to Send SamLee a Private Message Find more posts by SamLee Add SamLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fanta joo hyung
Captain Korea

I'm about to make one, any person in particular you want to see? I need some ideas.

Old Post 07-12-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for fanta joo hyung Click here to Send fanta joo hyung a Private Message Find more posts by fanta joo hyung Add fanta joo hyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamLee

u mean..characters i would want to see???..hmm...i've read a WHOLE lot of 'em that starred Shinhwa/Fly To The Sky...

how about a change.. how about JTL, SES, FinKL or sumthin..eh..

just a suggestion..hahaha...but watever u chose to do..ur gonna have to FINISH tha fic!!!..oooohhhh..i've read so many good ones that never get updated or finished...UGH!!...i hate it.. :omg:

Old Post 07-13-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SamLee Click here to Send SamLee a Private Message Find more posts by SamLee Add SamLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

at type v they have a forum dedicated to FINISHED fanfics.. of assorted artists.. yea i know... reader's paradise... they also have an unfinished fanfic forum.... but they do get updated often...

uh yea so the address for that is

typev.cjb.net

have fun... have you tried the sofa?

the sofa

lol glad to help... and please try to write some of your own.. and post them here! lol... we'd LOVE to read them!

your mod
~MellowYellow~
aka susan

Old Post 07-13-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamLee

ahhh..thanx so much..i finally get to read finished fics and go to sleep without stressing over it...thanx a lot..and when i start reading more and more..i'll eventually wanna write my own..and u got my word on it...this is gonna be where i debut my writing skills..

Old Post 07-14-2002 06:36 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by SamLee
and when i start reading more and more..i'll eventually wanna write my own..and u got my word on it...this is gonna be where i debut my writing skills..

YAY!!

lmao..

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote