Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > my belly~~~ haha
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
craziistarz
where is the love?

my belly~~~ haha

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Last edited by craziistarz on 03-16-2007 at 01:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2003 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

edit----

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Last edited by craziistarz on 07-09-2003 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 07-09-2003 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

puhahah sexy deb

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-09-2003 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

it looks pretty :]
i wanted to get one. im scared tho.
does it hurt a lot?

Old Post 07-10-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
it looks pretty :]
i wanted to get one. im scared tho.
does it hurt a lot?

i'm not gonna lie.. it HURT. hehe but it's worth it.

Old Post 07-10-2003 02:06 AM
castle outsider

i think its crazii....

eh? eh?..

Old Post 07-10-2003 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

haha. cool. does it hurt to get your tummy pierced?

Old Post 07-10-2003 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

ok people.. it's like this.. i usually dont feel pain.. but once i looked down and saw the needle go in.. . i got all light headed.. it was so wierd.. ehh painful part is when the HOLLOW needle gets pushed in thats all..

Old Post 07-10-2003 04:07 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
haha. cool. does it hurt to get your tummy pierced?

she already answered the question above

its looks coo ^_^

Old Post 07-10-2003 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

lookz nice.... is it really worth it??

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-10-2003 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
lookz nice.... is it really worth it??

3 seconds of PURE pain? then feeling light headed? yeahh why not. hehe

Old Post 07-10-2003 05:32 AM
happy_tears

i'm planning on getting it peirced....later in life that is...haha....my aunt just got her's done too.....it looks like a lot of pain to me....

i was just wondering did you cry?? haha

~Yay...Jae Won banners!!

Old Post 07-10-2003 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for happy_tears Click here to Send happy_tears a Private Message Find more posts by happy_tears Add happy_tears to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

quote:
Originally posted by happy_tears

i was just wondering did you cry?? haha

no...

Old Post 07-10-2003 11:52 PM
saranghae

ooo.. nicee :]

Old Post 07-11-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha nicee =] yeh i got mine bout 8 months ago` and i wus hellllaaaa scared haha me and my girls went to ny (the village) to get it done lol cos we thought we were still too young and they'd ask us for ID's but nah..it wus all gravey but the mofraker that pierced our bellies pierced it with the wrong size..the normal size for the belly rings are 14 gauge.. so we waited about 6 months and got it stretched out .(the hole bigger).it doesnt really hurt..i think its worth it =] but wen you take it out it'll definitely leave a scar. but thats okay id say if you want one go for it but u need to be responsible enuff to take good care of it or else itll get infected and it hurts then :[

Old Post 07-16-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote