Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Star Wars Episode II
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huby40
Squeak....

Star Wars Episode II

i hope this doesn't suck as much ass as the last one. anyone else seeing it?

half the reason i'm seeing it becuz they say the matrix reloaded trailer is showing with it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i'm a star wars fan. not a big crazy one i like the special effects and such. and i'm a sci-fi fan but heck i heard this one goin 2 be good wit jango-feit and alot more jedi action ^^.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-07-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i knew nuttin about star wars..and when i heard dere was gonna be a new movie..i thought..oh great~ [dis was bak in da day] but..after we watch all da star wars movies in my film studies class..i really enjoyed..i hope it doesnt suck tOo..cant wait to see it

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

i luv star wars, i can't wait to see the new one.

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i agree with huby, half the reason i'm gonna see it is because of the matrix trailer. The second half is cause of Natalie Portman haha, and because the whole series has a decently intriguing storyline.

Old Post 05-07-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the old starwars movies were the best..
george lucas must have been smoking something funny last episode.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

he was straight and sober enough to tell us that the last one he makes(episode III) is gonna REALLY suck a LOT. but he told that he has to do it.....

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

hmmm.....ic :sad:

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

i saw it already... and let me just say that it seriously sucks...

i thought it was much worse than the first one...
which was pretty dumb with the whole jar jar blinks bs
you kno?

waste of time yall

don't watch

Old Post 05-08-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

doesnt dat one queen and dat lil bOi who grows up to be darth vader [i think] hOok up?

i think das sOo eWwiE~ dey make da ugliest babies tOgether ^^

it cOnfOozed me cuz dey made da stOries dat gO in da end befO the beginning oNes..eEsh~

wuts episOde 2 bOut anyway?

Old Post 05-08-2002 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
attack of the clones? clones? movies about clones have already been beaten to death.

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

i never actually saw the original star wars. i saw episode 1, but didn't see wut the big deal was...it wasn't that great.
im onlie looking forward to episode 2 cause i think hayden ish cute. puhaha.

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

it's attack of the clones because all the stormtroopers (those guys that look like high-tech klu klux klan members) are all soldier clones to serve the empire...

man, i sounded like a star wars geek. :huh:

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:13 AM
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

I read many reviews saying that it was either equal or better than the old Star Wars. So I'm pretty enthused about seeing this movie!

The reviewers rested my fears of EP II being as or even more worse than EP I.

Old Post 05-11-2002 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
it's attack of the clones because all the stormtroopers (those guys that look like high-tech klu klux klan members) are all soldier clones to serve the empire...

man, i sounded like a star wars geek. :huh:

no not really. those klu klux klan stormtroper people were clones, but not for the emperor. the good guys used them. and i dont know why the title is attack of the clones, cause they dont really emphasis on the clones. the movie is most about romance(anikin+queen chic),and cool fighting scenes at the end

Old Post 05-13-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

the series was ok, i never saw the movies until a few years ago when my friend made me watch them, haha, and I also saw ep. 1 in theaters, it was alright, interesting at least. I am seeing it this wednesday though at midnight, it wasn't my idea, but a friend of mine really likes star wars and asked me to go. Psychosnowman may come as well haha.

Old Post 05-14-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

last saturday(may11), i saw the spiderman movie! it was fun to watch. anyway, while in line to get the movie tix, there were TENTS lined up along the wall just waiting to see Episode II. what a bunch of fanatics.

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

Just got back home from seeing star wars ep. 2... it was pretty good. I'm not gonna say anything about it because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it was really good.

The Matrix Reloaded trailer sucked... It was kinda cool i guess, but they didn't really show that much, and if you've seen any pics on the internet you don't really need to see the trailer... I'm sure it will be a good movie anyway..

They showed a trailer for a new Bond movie too... called "Die Another Day" I think... it comes out in November... looks cool I guess...

Old Post 05-16-2002 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

I SAW IT! OMG! IT WAS AWESOME!

of course i am a star wars geek and damn proud.

BEST ACTION SCENES SEEN IN A MOVIE!

And confirmation: Yoda DOES FIGHT!

(i think he's asian cause he does this kung fu stance in the begining.)

I loved it. I cry at the thought of not watching it again.

Natalie Portman is HOT.

Lotsa a dying! That's a spicy meatbalL!

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

dude...
this movie was a piece of shit
only yoda scene was tight
other wise it sucked dick

Old Post 05-18-2002 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote