Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > What do you love
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

What do you love

about your gf/bf?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

she's cute

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

everything!

Old Post 07-07-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Please specify more than one or two words.

Old Post 07-09-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hehe
shes nice.
shes pretty`..
shes carinG..
understanDing..
uggh`
cant express with words.. ^^;

Old Post 07-09-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Cute and fuzzy and has lots of candy...I don't have a gf.

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by KooJay
she's cute

oh really? let's face the facts, every guy thinks his girl is cute, regardless if she is or isn't.

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

I love everything about her. Thats all I can say.

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

he's caring and understanding..
he's always there for me..
he listens, supports, comforts, encourage..
if i cant sleep at night, i can always call him no matter wat time it is!! becuz he wants to help me sleep better and i REALLY do sleep better becuz his voice is so soothing....... and he says he wont be able to sleep well knowing I'M not sleeping well..
he writes me poems and sings to me...
when i'm sick, he'll come over to be with me so i wont go thru it alone..
he makes me laugh...
i love the way he holds me...
and most of all.. i love the way he loves me.. he loves me unconditionally

Last edited by UnisMuiMui on 08-05-2002 at 03:24 PM

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

dats hes cool n dunt care wut pplz thinks biout her

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

this is a very broad question, i mean u wouldnt go out wit someone if u like 1 thing about them rite? and alot of stuff u cant explain wit words.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

oh and... not to mention... he's good in bed!!! buwahahahaha! he knows how to work his tongue, his hands, and everything!!

ehhhh thats alittle too much info

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-04-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

ehhhh thats alittle too much info

word. anymore of that and it'll be moved to the sex forum.

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:12 AM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

oh and... not to mention... he's good in bed!!! buwahahahaha! he knows how to work his tongue, his hands, and everything!! [/B][/QUOTE]

-_-

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

hes so different from ne one else i've ever been with...he makes me smile n i luv jus being with him lyk when he jus holds me or we're next to eachother...he makes everything seem so perfect..hehe ^^

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
hes so different from ne one else i've ever been with...he makes me smile n i luv jus being with him lyk when he jus holds me or we're next to eachother...he makes everything seem so perfect..hehe ^^

Damn, thats my girlfriend by the way. shit, isn't she sweet as fuck? honestly........

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

word. anymore of that and it'll be moved to the sex forum.

welll somebody said not be broad.. no "one word" answers...

Old Post 08-04-2002 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
he's caring and understanding..
he's always there for me..
he listens, supports, comforts, encourage..
if i cant sleep at night, i can always call him no matter wat time it is!! becuz he wants to help me sleep better and i REALLY do sleep better becuz his voice is so soothing....... and he says he wont be able to sleep well knowing I'M not sleeping well..
he writes me poems and sings to me...
when i'm sick, he'll come over to be with me so i wont go thru it alone..
he makes me laugh...
i love the way he holds me...
and most of all.. i love the way he loves me.. he loves me unconditionally

oh and... not to mention... he's good in bed!!! buwahahahaha! he knows how to work his tongue, his hands, and everything!!

2 much sharin 2 much sharin!!
o no bad image bad image
ahaha j/k
btw ty for being honest atleast ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-04-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

oh really? let's face the facts, every guy thinks his girl is cute, regardless if she is or isn't.

<sarcasm>you are right. Koojay is stupid </sarcasm> That really didn't need to be said.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-04-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

2 much sharin 2 much sharin!!
o no bad image bad image
ahaha j/k
btw ty for being honest atleast ^^

maybe i shld stop being so honest.... i seem to piss of everyone with my honesty. i mean, i was just being FUNNY. if u really look at my post, i said all the sweet things and at the end i just made a funny comment.... i thought guys are less uptight than girls. TAKE A JOKE. CHILL OUT!!
not just even in this thread....... someone seem to be really pissed off abt my SIGNS movie review becuz i "ruined it for everyone." might as well leave JSL and keep my mouth shut since nobody likes wat i have to say..................

Old Post 08-05-2002 02:35 AM