Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > OMG did you hear.....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cHEEsyPooP

Location: due to some misunderstandings i have relocated to up your CUNT or prostate..whichever you prefer...

OMG did you hear.....

look what i found......

Ozzy's other current foray into the political arena has been affixing his signature to a petition drafted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and directed toward South Korean prime minister Kim Dae-Jung. The PETA petition, also signed by Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Joe Pesci, and Steve Buscemi, urges the prime minister to prevent South Koreans from eating cats and dogs and prevent their torture by ''beating, hanging, electrocution, burning and boiling alive.'' Nothing in the letter about bats or doves, though.

credits...go to ew.com

wow, what do you guys think........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cHEEsyPooP Click here to Send cHEEsyPooP a Private Message Find more posts by cHEEsyPooP Add cHEEsyPooP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

:omg: "gasp" really!?! i always thot koreans eatin' cats n dogs as a traditional dish represents cruelty! the idea is simply revovlting!!.. Gladly they're trying ta prevent it 4m happen'! but there'll b ppl who won't like da idea cos i herd sum ppl say dat it'll be like missing rice on the table..

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

no, Ozzy can go to hell....preserving culture is much more important.
If one destroys tradition, one also destroys a people's way of life (lol a bit exaggerated there).

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
no, Ozzy can go to hell....preserving culture is much more important.
If one destroys tradition, one also destroys a people's way of life (lol a bit exaggerated there).

its not a way of life or tradition.....trust me...even if they stop eating dogs it wont destroy someones way of life...and yeah im thinking ozzy is going to hell

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

AiYA! Not all Koreans eat Dog Meat! Especially Cat Meat for that matter... arg~ Let them petitioners eat their greasy, fat-filled cow meat and die! At least the dog eating Koreans will live with a more some what healthier body! Arg... Other Asian countries have dogs as part of their dish too, not only Koreans! Don't be jealous of South Korea's LG and SamSung that beats American cell phones and home appliances in quality and price. (true, the cars aren't quite there yet... but..) Gawd~ when will people stop being more ignorant than ME?!? Aiy~ gohl chi ahp pah. :sleepy:

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

jesus these people need to get a life
hmm.....how about pam and kid rock stop worrying about dogs that are grown for food not pets and worry about STDS they are going to get from fucking everything with two feet and why dont you stop using drugs while your at it...that goes for ozzy...hey hes the one who bit a goddamn bats head....why dont people worry about people torturing other people or people killing other people instead of dogs that are RAISED to be eaten...they are like cows or chickens or pigs..these animals are more severely tortured than dogs in korea.....go to meatstinks.com youll see...its horrible what people do to animals that they eat but do they complain...no as long as they get to eat yummy juicy hamburgers for lunch they will complain and shit about dogs cause there so cuddly and cute...please pigs are as intelligent as dogs.......i am a vegetarian....and i get sick of people complaining about dogs being tortured...and shit....if youre not a vegetarian than dont say shit about what kinds of meat other people eat.....what about cannibals....i dont see them complaing about people eating people...although i would eat people....yumm...pam jus wants another campaign shit about "i rather go naked than wear fur" so she can get her fake tits exposed on tv...

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
AiYA! Not all Koreans eat Dog Meat! Especially Cat Meat for that matter... arg~ Let them petitioners eat their greasy, fat-filled cow meat and die! At least the dog eating Koreans will live with a more some what healthier body! Arg... Other Asian countries have dogs as part of their dish too, not only Koreans! Don't be jealous of South Korea's LG and SamSung that beats American cell phones and home appliances in quality and price. (true, the cars aren't quite there yet... but..) Gawd~ when will people stop being more ignorant than ME?!? Aiy~ gohl chi ahp pah. :sleepy:

HAHA..samsung and lg is better...i heard that samsung was on the verge of overtaking sony in the american market..or something like that...

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:49 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by dope nose
jesus these people need to get a life
hmm.....how about pam and kid rock stop worrying about dogs that are grown for food not pets and worry about STDS they are going to get from fucking everything with two feet and why dont you stop using drugs while your at it...that goes for ozzy...hey hes the one who bit a goddamn bats head....why dont people worry about people torturing other people or people killing other people instead of dogs that are RAISED to be eaten...they are like cows or chickens or pigs..these animals are more severely tortured than dogs in korea.....go to meatstinks.com youll see...its horrible what people do to animals that they eat but do they complain...no as long as they get to eat yummy juicy hamburgers for lunch they will complain and shit about dogs cause there so cuddly and cute...please pigs are as intelligent as dogs.......i am a vegetarian....and i get sick of people complaining about dogs being tortured...and shit....if youre not a vegetarian than dont say shit about what kinds of meat other people eat.....what about cannibals....i dont see them complaing about people eating people...although i would eat people....yumm...pam jus wants another campaign shit about "i rather go naked than wear fur" so she can get her fake tits exposed on tv...

spread the word brotha lol jp, i agree wid you though, although i'm not a vegetarian and i like poultry, beef etc. :satisfy:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

dang,what a bunch of crazy crackers. i don't really give a care if ppl eat dogs or cats (even though i do own a cat right now). it just gets rid of the huge surplus of animals. besides, the ppl in africa eat bugs and each other and the ppl in peru grow and eat guinea pigs! so eating dogs and cats does seem a little weird and odd, but so what when we americans eat a lot of stinky cows and pigs.

Old Post 04-09-2002 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

I don't believe it's animal cruelty if they erm kill the cat/dog properly i.e not torturing it before u kill it. I have no idea how they kill the animals but yeah. It's not animal cruelty just because it's a dog or a cat. Blah. Anyway that's all ^ ^.

It won't necessarily kill a part of Korean culture. I'm assuming that they'll still be allowed to eat dogs/cats but they have to kill it er properly or something.

:huh: I'm lost haha.

Old Post 04-09-2002 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

AHHHHHH my chiwawa!!! and my little poodle..... *u 2 arent going to korea * =P jk hehe

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Last edited by Takumi on 04-09-2002 at 08:31 PM

Old Post 04-09-2002 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KungFuKrazees

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
dang,what a bunch of crazy crackers. i don't really give a care if ppl eat dogs or cats (even though i do own a cat right now). it just gets rid of the huge surplus of animals. besides, the ppl in africa eat bugs and each other and the ppl in peru grow and eat guinea pigs! so eating dogs and cats does seem a little weird and odd, but so what when we americans eat a lot of stinky cows and pigs.

Haha. This is such a messed up topic..

Old Post 04-09-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KungFuKrazees Click here to Send KungFuKrazees a Private Message Find more posts by KungFuKrazees Add KungFuKrazees to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

well i don't really care if all those azn's are eating alot of dogs and cats. i mean its understandable cuz' the ppl eating those animals are very very poor and starving.

Old Post 04-09-2002 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
well i don't really care if all those azn's are eating alot of dogs and cats. i mean its understandable cuz' the ppl eating those animals are very very poor and starving.

actually iy cost all lot of money to eat dog meat in korea....its not like really rare or expensive...its one of those special dishes and people eat every once in a while....

Old Post 04-09-2002 08:18 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I thought Ozzy died along with those other rockers a loooooooooong time ago.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

UMM, MEAT??? SAME AS COW, DEER, CHICKEN, OTHER MEATS!!! RITE? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! I DON'T EAT DOGS OR CATS BUT JUST MY POINT...

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by dope nose

actually iy cost all lot of money to eat dog meat in korea....its not like really rare or expensive...its one of those special dishes and people eat every once in a while....

yeah, gaegogi is like $200 or somethin like that.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
UMM, MEAT??? SAME AS COW, DEER, CHICKEN, OTHER MEATS!!! RITE? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! I DON'T EAT DOGS OR CATS BUT JUST MY POINT...

EXACTLY!.... i mean... people grow COWS to eat them.... they grow thousands of them... and slaughter them.. jeez.... hypocrites...... and pigs too..... i mean..... ppl in korea consider pigs (and even ppl HERE) as pets too! and lambs.... and...... horse.... and...... yea this is ridiculus.... meat is meat! some countries eat rats..... and some eat snakes..... go pick on them too you hypocritic idiots.... you should stop eating cow first.... and even chickens or fish!..... i keep fish as pets i'm offended when ppl eat fish! (i'm SOOOOO kidding but you get my point~)

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

yeah, gaegogi is like $200 or somethin like that.

uhm.... $200?... my mom says boshintang (gaegogi uhm...soup) or dog meat isn't that expensive..... she says... it's kinda hard to eat..... by that..... it isn't exactly the best textured or tasting meat in the world.... it's supposed really good for your health.....i think your liver...... some korean singer eats it for that sole purpose.... that it's going to make their liver better.... right.... so it's more of a health thing... and also.....yea it's sorta a delicasy.... but most of the newer korean generation is repulsed by it....

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

its really expensive in the states, i dunno about korea. but it is a delicacy, and very good for your health. its just most ppl cant eat cuz of the fact its dog.

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote