Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Asian Girls
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
agreed.. sex is so casual nowadays its sad

What about in Canada?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2003 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
agreed.. sex is so casual nowadays its sad

it's always been so casual. It's just not nowadays maybe their more open now then before but sex always been casual

Old Post 09-06-2003 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
its not true mike....ALL girls are slutty

of course its irrational...a pfff but hey...youre like...16 wat do you kno? and yes...AGE has EVERYTHING to do with it. and everything is general. was that too general?

o really well plz enlighten those who r young and dont kno crap. of course ur older u r far more superior cause u were born earlier. yea that makes as much sense as "i swear to drunk im not god"

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-06-2003 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

oh man..... i am NOT even gonna start..... -____________- but yeah.... this is ridiculous.

Old Post 09-07-2003 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Thumbs down well...

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
it's always been so casual. It's just not nowadays maybe their more open now then before but sex always been casual

mmmm... I can't agree with that... you see: it all depends on the sociohistorical context. We're living on the age called postmodernism, where all the values established during modernism are on decadence; in a dialectical way, children now are raised with the degenerated values their parents pass to them, and those parents have the degenerated values their parents gave to them... beside of that, we're living a movement called neoliberalism wich supposes to make richer the rich people, and we all know that sex sells, so big enterprises are behind all this "mind-opener philosophy", wich, again, in a dialectical way, makes sex the center of all the culture we're living right now, and thus the enterprises concentrate in sex-based advertisement, making the people think it's all right, it's casual, it's nothing special, and it gives you higer social status

in other words: the more you fuck the cooler you are

you people in north america have lived that much more than us outside that country, so it's a "general" crisis in your country, not only racial, in fact, I agree with the one that said you like more the asians so you notice them much more than others

anyways, sex is everything everywhere, since it's the biological wish we all cannot deny... we're the ones that make it sick and depravated

so plz take care and don't do it irresponsably, if you use emergency pills very often, it's actually your animical life wich is an emergency

well... that's what I think

sorry if I typed lots of i's where I should have written y's and viceversa... I'm sleepy and can't write quite well in english

Old Post 09-07-2003 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: well...

quote:
Originally posted by Dekkai
mmmm... I can't agree with that... you see: it all depends on the sociohistorical context. We're living on the age called postmodernism, where all the values established during modernism are on decadence; in a dialectical way, children now are raised with the degenerated values their parents pass to them, and those parents have the degenerated values their parents gave to them... beside of that, we're living a movement called neoliberalism wich supposes to make richer the rich people, and we all know that sex sells, so big enterprises are behind all this "mind-opener philosophy", wich, again, in a dialectical way, makes sex the center of all the culture we're living right now, and thus the enterprises concentrate in sex-based advertisement, making the people think it's all right, it's casual, it's nothing special, and it gives you higer social status

you people in north america have lived that much more than us outside that country, so it's a "general" crisis in your country, not only racial, in fact, I agree with the one that said you like more the asians so you notice them much more than others

anyways, sex is everything everywhere, since it's the biological wish we all cannot deny... we're the ones that make it sick and depravated

so plz take care and don't do it irresponsably, if you use emergency pills very often, it's actually your animical life wich is an emergency

well... that's what I think

sorry if I typed lots of i's where I should have written y's and viceversa... I'm sleepy and can't write quite well in english

So basically religion being the opiate of the masses mutated into television, and now intercourse.

Old Post 09-07-2003 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Asian Girls

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Ive noticed, asian girls are really slutty.

i've noticed, asian guys are full of shi*t.

hows that!!

Old Post 09-08-2003 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: Re: Asian Girls

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

hows that!!

by saying that, you are now in the same position as hyesungu
that was unnecessary

Old Post 09-08-2003 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Dekkai

yea prob to male gender like i said if a girl fuck alot of dudes they are not catergorize as cool but a hoe

Old Post 09-08-2003 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
yea prob to male gender like i said if a girl fuck alot of dudes they are not catergorize as cool but a hoe

But if you're deciteful about it, then you're even cooler.

Old Post 09-08-2003 10:38 PM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

Re: Re: Asian Girls

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

hows that!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one rhymester*!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 09-09-2003 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Ive noticed, asian girls are really slutty.

yes.. some are..
but most are not.... it really depends on who u hang around w/ or who u know..
dont generalize it so that i sounds like.. ALL azn girls are..

Old Post 09-09-2003 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Re: Re: Asian Girls

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
by saying that, you are now in the same position as hyesungu
that was unnecessary

it was a JOKE jeez

Old Post 09-09-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:

I think its more casual BECAUSE its more open

Old Post 09-09-2003 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

That's SUPERRR TRUE..... that y i be dating white girls, yo!

Old Post 09-09-2003 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

you and your brother are both gay

Old Post 09-09-2003 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Good one.

Old Post 09-10-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

HAHAHAHA true.

now you see josh... here's one reason why.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-10-2003 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

EDIT.. just edit..

Last edited by Hyesungu on 09-10-2003 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 09-10-2003 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:

is that why YOU take pictures with a banana pretending to stick it up someones ass? While your doing that. Me and my boy are out hanging with fione girls.. so I think your the gay one kid.

Old Post 09-10-2003 01:47 AM