Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > cant control miself...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

Unhappy cant control miself...

i went on this big diet n stuff n i lost a lot of weight n i also got a lot more skinnier... buh then now im eating like how i usally do... n so therefore all the weight got bak on again. but when i start dieting again its like sooo hard... cuz everytime i say to miself i should eat less it jus dosnt work. n i would say something like oh ill jus start tomorrow or something :sad: how do you control yourself?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

It depends, how old are you first?
EDIT: nevermind, i should have looked at your profile. At your age you should be getting a certain amount of nutrition. Like i beleive 2500 calories and 70 g of fat. Big diets arent good. In order to control yourself, you have to say it and do it. its very hard at first. But just think of the results you will get from it. Its more rewarding. Eat healthy and excersie. I hope i answered your question. I also hope that face the facts guy doesnt make my post look stupid haha

Last edited by Hyesungu on 11-07-2002 at 05:14 AM

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

juss don't keep ur mind on food

usually when i want something to eat... but i don't want to eat junk food... i juss eat some fruit... its both nutritous (?) and good for ur health

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

so your 15?? (looked in your profile) you still have plenty of growing to do... being skinny doesn't me your healthy... your in the middle of puberty and your body needs the nutrition to support your growth... what people don't understand is that diet in such a critical time as puberty can effect your growth... the reason you keep goin back to eat is because your body is tellin you to eat so you eat... when your body needs something, you crave it... don't think its a bad thing, just make sure you keep your eating to healthy levels, but don't make yourself diet just to fit a distorted image the pop world has put up of the "ideal" woman... dieting can adversly effect your growth at this time, and your body really needs all the nutrition it can get at this time, so if your tummies sayin "im hungry" don't ignore it... it doesn't matter how much you eat, it matters WHAT you eat...

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
so your 15?? (looked in your profile) you still have plenty of growing to do... being skinny doesn't me your healthy... your in the middle of puberty and your body needs the nutrition to support your growth... what people don't understand is that diet in such a critical time as puberty can effect your growth... the reason you keep goin back to eat is because your body is tellin you to eat so you eat... when your body needs something, you crave it... don't think its a bad thing, just make sure you keep your eating to healthy levels, but don't make yourself diet just to fit a distorted image the pop world has put up of the "ideal" woman... dieting can adversly effect your growth at this time, and your body really needs all the nutrition it can get at this time, so if your tummies sayin "im hungry" don't ignore it... it doesn't matter how much you eat, it matters WHAT you eat...

damn well put

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

whats with all the diets
seems everyone's afriad of food nowadays

eat what you like, live how you like. dont like fat, then exercise more. food is good for you, esp at your age when you need all the nutrition to grow and develop your mind.

just my opinion, your free to be yourself

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

if u dun eat den ur not a happie person in diz wOrld... periOd.

fOod ish gOot i tell ya! juss eat da prOper 1s N u will be lOokin dayum gOot N feeling full tOo... wut mOre ish der 2 ask?

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-07-2002 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: cant control miself...

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
i went on this big diet n stuff n i lost a lot of weight n i also got a lot more skinnier... buh then now im eating like how i usally do... n so therefore all the weight got bak on again. but when i start dieting again its like sooo hard... cuz everytime i say to miself i should eat less it jus dosnt work. n i would say something like oh ill jus start tomorrow or something :sad: how do you control yourself?

i don't know, i guess i've never had this problem before. Well, not to that extent. I can usually just do something if i want to. This is terrible advice, but you can too! haha . If you look at it from my standpoint, which is not meant to offend anyone, if you can't commit it's cause you are too lazy. And, i don't feel liek being lazy so i just do it. I really believe you can break any addiction besides one that you are biologically dependent on, well actually i'm sure you cna break those too. Mind over matter people, it's easy. Sorry for the bad advice, but good luck!

oh actually, i guess i do kind of use a gimmick. I chew gum, like the same piece from 1st hour in school to the end of 6th hour (7th hour doesn't allow it), so pretty much all day. If you feel like eating, chew gum i guess...i dunno it's not really a gimmick now that i have just analyzed it, i just chew it....hmmmmm......but that doesn't mean you should load your mouth with gum haha, dentyne ice arctic chill! that stuff is good.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 11-07-2002 at 10:30 PM

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
I also hope that face the facts guy doesnt make my post look stupid haha

nah man, i don't think you have to worry haha, i have never seen him post or view any forum outside of the Love & Dating Forum haha .

-Cromwell

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

nah man, i don't think you have to worry haha, i have never seen him post or view any forum outside of the Love & Dating Forum haha .

true true

Old Post 11-08-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe

whoa!! you wrote a lot thats really how i want to think... i mean yea everyone tells me not to diet jus to like be skinnier like wut the media tells you to, but part of me is like um.. buh i want to.
i should eat healthy stuff ill jus bring like 5 apples to school n eat one everytime i get hungry or like PsychoSnowman said ill chew gum

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
buh i want to.

had you really wanted to, you wouldn't be having such a hard time.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

whenever u say "i want to eat", think. are u really hungry or are u just looking for something to do...? usually more than half the time im not hungry-im juss looking for something to do..so i go and find something else to do.

lol I NEED TO GO ON A DIET MYSELF T.T'' lol u live in bay area? me too...lets go exercise together :]

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
whenever u say "i want to eat", think. are u really hungry or are u just looking for something to do...? usually more than half the time im not hungry-im juss looking for something to do..so i go and find something else to do.

lol I NEED TO GO ON A DIET MYSELF T.T'' lol u live in bay area? me too...lets go exercise together :]

yup lets go exercising together

Old Post 11-09-2002 01:42 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

dieting is a bad idea its not healthy

Old Post 11-09-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

quote:

yup lets go exercising together

lol..when my friends and i get together to exercise we end up juss chillin at someone's house talkin bout stuff and EATING...so we decided the best way to exercise is not to get together to exercise.

Old Post 11-09-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

had you really wanted to, you wouldn't be having such a hard time.

i agree with that statement.

-Cromwell

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:37 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

geez man..i'm fuckin tired of tellin u to eat so ima giv u sum better advice instead. EXERCISE. woman, u aren't gonna get newhere if u dun get off ur butt and MOVE. eatin less will juss make u cranky and won't help that much. think of it this way - to lose weight, ur body needs to use up more calories than it takes in. so yes, eating less will help up to a certain extent, but it isn't healthy cuz ur body still needs its daily dosage of vitamins and essential nutrients. therefore, u must WORK OFF the extra cals ur body's storin. it takes time and effort yes, but u hav to be consistent. the three golden rules to weight loss - CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY. exercise on a regular basis

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote