Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > freakiest....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

freakiest....

wut was yur freakiest moment in yur life!!!

mine was wen i went campin wid ma church ppl...nd at night i was talkin to dis hyung nd ma friend....dis hyung kept sayin somin about ghosts nd dat he sees ghost every where....nd he sees a ghost right now looqin at us...i got goos bumps every where nd even thoguh i knew it was fake he made it seem so real....

damn..it was freaky.... nd it was so dark i could even see ma own hand in front of me...jusun might kno..

aim: krNx kiD xP

Last edited by liL komA xP on 08-27-2002 at 11:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

puahahaha... me... well lemme see...

well this was right after we watched the blair witch project... and were all a bit spooked... so we went to this local place up in the hills... its really boonie out there... and its surrounded by a thin forest... well we all drove up there, and got out and started to hike around... when we came across this chicken coope thing... it was sooo scary cuz it looked like the shack the witch stayed in the movie... we started to hear all these weird sounds... so we just ran back to the car and boned out...

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

hahaha won min

Old Post 08-28-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

.. hmm one night i was on the computer.. and i left the door open cuz it was reallie hot... and it was dark outside.and i was home alone... all of a sudden.. i feel this hand on my neck.. and im like. O.O wTF?!~ i turn around realie fast.. and i see no one... im like.. ahh shiet..... and it was so damn scary.. i closed the door and turned on all the lights.. .but the thing was.. the hand felt so real....

Old Post 08-28-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

hahaha....

Old Post 08-28-2002 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
.. hmm one night i was on the computer.. and i left the door open cuz it was reallie hot... and it was dark outside.and i was home alone... all of a sudden.. i feel this hand on my neck.. and im like. O.O wTF?!~ i turn around realie fast.. and i see no one... im like.. ahh shiet..... and it was so damn scary.. i closed the door and turned on all the lights.. .but the thing was.. the hand felt so real....

GHOST!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-28-2002 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

wehn i was 9 in the summer i went to a camp in massachusetts. korean ymca....

anyway, the first day we went to the beach at the lake. u kno how there's always rumors around a camp? well there was this weird mound in the beach, just a big lump o sand under a lifeguard chair. they said that a guy was buried under there, some kid who drowned.

well me and a couple of other guys started digging into to find out if that was true. the hole was kinda small, but it was big enough. we kept digging and we started hitting water. then we found some wierd black things floating in the water. they were flies. what were flies doing 3 feet underground?

we kept digging in the sand there were more flies, we had a pile of em off to side. then we hit something. i touched it, it was hard and it felt kinda shriveled. i thought it was a rough rock or peice of hard wood. we couldnt get the thing to move so we started digging under and around it. the thing was black, long, and narrow. and it kept going into the sand, we didnt know how long it was.

then one kid started screaming... it was bone. and the whole thing was probably a skeleton. the counselers filled the whole back up the next day.

3 days since i touched the black thing, i got sick. seriously sick. i couldnt even stand up straight. it couldntve been the food becuz everyone else ate it. i didnt touch any poision plant, and there werent any bug bites. a kid said it might be becuz i touched the bone. i dont know.

Old Post 08-28-2002 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

u sure it wasnt bad flu or ne thing?
u neva no..hehe

Old Post 08-28-2002 05:43 PM
eddiee
werD?

damn huby thats sick........well after that thing did you continue to feel sick or nething?

Old Post 08-28-2002 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

err no no... nothing unusual with me... well nothing more unusual than normal... errr did that make sense?

Old Post 08-28-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i was in the garage and really really clearly i heard something screaming all these weird words at me. i was home alone so no one could have been there either.

i ran my ass out of there and went to my room and started playing my music real loud

Old Post 08-29-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

whenever im in the house alone, i always here stuf when im just on my comp. like things walking up the stairs or something. adn then i turn around and its all dark

Old Post 08-29-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

when i lived in Korea. i lived in an apartment. and i had to go ddong really bad. but the elevator wouldnt come down. and i eventually did it in my pants.

Old Post 08-29-2002 03:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
when i lived in Korea. i lived in an apartment. and i had to go ddong really bad. but the elevator wouldnt come down. and i eventually did it in my pants.

ahahahaha.... oh mang

Old Post 08-29-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

didnt you have a bathroom

Old Post 08-29-2002 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
didnt you have a bathroom

yeah but i was outside playing with a bbgun or something.

Old Post 08-29-2002 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

lol...me too..but it was cause i coudnt find ma key..lol
but ne ways i don think its dat freaky..but funni

Old Post 08-29-2002 11:23 PM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

dang... huby's story is the freakiest... i'm not diggin no holes anymore..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-30-2002 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

a guy was riding his bike kind of near my house, like four houses down and got hit by a car and died...that was like the first time i ever saw a dead body before with all this blood and everything...it made me feel real sad cause they said that his house wasnt very far away from where he died...yea that scared me..

and the videos they show in drivers ed....eww red asphault ii

Old Post 08-30-2002 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

tha freakist shit .. hmm.. i think wen i wuz drivin thru midgetville haha,, itz near patterson new jerzee.. therez like this bridge and therez hella tiny houses there.. wen i wuz drivin by, it wuz hella dark too, and i wuz seein these realli tiny ppl... i thought i wuz seein thingz buh it wuz real haha, so i jus drove as fast as i can before tha midgetz start chasin mee.. damn that wuz madd scarey.. even tho tha ppl are like 3 feet tall they look madd scary...

Old Post 09-03-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote