Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > report cards
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Unhappy report cards

skools startin to send em out. got mine 2day :sad: i'm not happi at all...how do guys feel about ur grades?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2002 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

got mine like last week. I did pretty good, all A's, B+ and a B...though that last one could have been another A if i didn't get so lazy in the last quarter of school.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-28-2002 08:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

OMG FINALS RNT THAT BAD BUT SPANISH CAN F*CKING BURN IN HELL!!!!!. i F*CKIN FAILED IT, 200 questions and an essay in 1hour and 30 mins!! WTF!!! omg im so f*ckin dead -_-;;; yea srry the last typed words of a dead man.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

my english teacher sucks ass....he gave me a B+ because hes fukin biased. He gives all the girls A's cause he a fukin pedo

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yea i had one ike that plenty of times, freakin perv.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea most girls in my english class have big boobs (like big Cs, or Ds man)...must be heaven for him.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-28-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'm happy with my grades!!! A's all over the place... and one B+!!! Woohoo!!!

Old Post 06-28-2002 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont remember the last time i had a report card =P

Old Post 06-28-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

pe- A
english- A
geometry- A
choir- A
biology- C
japanese- A

im quite satisfied

Old Post 06-28-2002 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

i hate mai fuckn math teacher!! y the hell cudn't she round??????

Old Post 06-29-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i had a math teacher that didn't round either. Sucks, so i got a B+ instead of an A-. That was in middle school anyway, so...i don't really care.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iBanditZ

hmm f***en hell i woulda been happier if i got my f***en report card alot sooner cuz i found out i need to take a freaking class or i needed to make up the whole yearm, and since my school has this first 3 days and u cant change ur f***en classes so now i might need to freaking take it over again what a freaking waste.

Old Post 07-02-2002 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iBanditZ Click here to Send iBanditZ a Private Message Visit iBanditZ's homepage! Find more posts by iBanditZ Add iBanditZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
OMG FINALS RNT THAT BAD BUT SPANISH CAN F*CKING BURN IN HELL!!!!!. i F*CKIN FAILED IT, 200 questions and an essay in 1hour and 30 mins!! WTF!!! omg im so f*ckin dead -_-;;; yea srry the last typed words of a dead man.

i knoe wut you mean....
i had fun in spanish .. but
mah teacher last year ruined it
for me...
freakn...she made da test
so dat no one could get better
than a 79%..das how hard it was
and she actually told us dat..
i don't understand her..shes a b*tch
she even sed dat she wasn't out dere
to "destory" us..but infact..she is..
practically everyone i knoe got a D or an F
other than dat .. i did pretty good..
5 As..2 Bs..and dat C in spanish...

Old Post 07-02-2002 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian

i HATE my freakin global teacher

she's so freakin subjective and shit... it pisses me off so much, she gave someone with a 60 test average a 92, i had a 93 test average she gives me an 88, whatever.

bdw, all our classes are honors T.T

anyway

strings 3 - 98 (easy class)
global 2 - 88 (what a bitch)
linguistics - 88 (omg... so happy, hard ass teacher...)
english 2 - 97 (:D)
biology 2 - 94 (brought it up from an 85... worked my ass off)
gym 2 - 90 (omg... if u kno the shit we go through in gym T.T)
spanish 4 - 96 (nothing to say)
math 4 - 99 (hahah! YES!)
average: 94.7 i think... i fuckin hate my global teacher... she fuckin brought my average down.

my cumulative: 92.5... hah, first term freshman year: 88.2 :P

Old Post 07-07-2002 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for brian Click here to Send brian a Private Message Find more posts by brian Add brian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

Geometry-A
AFJROTC-A
Weight training-A
biology-A
pre-ap english- A
us history-A
spanish- A
computer application-A

my spanish teachers the best. he's moving to boston so he told us a bunch of crap about the teachers at our skool....time to blackmail~ MUAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

This is wierd, I don't study for Seq 3 and get a 99, but I study for italian 3 and get a 69.

Old Post 07-09-2002 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youl

I'm so jealous of everyone's grades... I just finished 10th grade, now have 11th grade. I didn't get my report card yet but I don't really want it ... Umm my GPA this semester was something around 3.0-3.4. I better clean up my act or I'm gonna go to Pierce College (some cheap community school nearby).

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for youl Click here to Send youl a Private Message Find more posts by youl Add youl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

me too i jus finished 10th and going into 11th...

my reportcard:

English Honors: B
Euro History Honors: A
Computer Science AP: A
Chemistry Honors: A-
Math: Geometry Honors: A
French 3CP: A-
Track: A (hahahahaha)

yea... it sux that my stupid english teacher gave me a B!! i'm not THAT bad in english! she's just a relly stupid teacher..

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 07-26-2002 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jun jinz girl Click here to Send jun jinz girl a Private Message Visit jun jinz girl's homepage! Find more posts by jun jinz girl Add jun jinz girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
This is wierd, I don't study for Seq 3 and get a 99, but I study for italian 3 and get a 69.

that kind of stuff happens to me all the time...it's not fair :sad: but at least u did well on one test

and realli, junjinzgirl, thaz a realli good report card!! u shud be proud!

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:04 AM
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

i get report cards in summer vacation too because i go to summer

hac won(summer school)...it sucks.. :sad:

and i get pretty good grades.. i think...

Old Post 07-30-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote