Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Bay Area Meet!!!!!
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

REMINDER

When: Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 12 PM.
Where: 55 Cyril Magnin St San Francisco, CA 94102 at the lobby.

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 08-18-2003 at 08:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2003 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

susan said her practice ends at 12:30 so perhaps we should push back the time

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-18-2003 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

we can jus chill at the hotel for a lil till everyone arrives.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-18-2003 08:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
we can jus chill at the hotel for a lil till everyone arrives.

yes

Old Post 08-18-2003 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
REMINDER

When: Tuesday, Aug 18, 2003 at 12 PM.

??
monday, Aug 18?
or
Tuesday, Aug 19??

hehe.. cause monday is suppose to be the 18th..

anywho.. have fun you Ppl!!
maybe i'll join up next time..~

Old Post 08-18-2003 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
??
monday, Aug 18?
or
Tuesday, Aug 19??

hehe.. cause monday is suppose to be the 18th..

anywho.. have fun you Ppl!!
maybe i'll join up next time..~

haha thanks for correcting me ^_^

Old Post 08-18-2003 08:31 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

sorry

My parents are being some fucking bastards and are making me clean my brothers stupid apartment tommorow.

I'll see if josh can make another one on wednsday

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-19-2003 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I arrived sometime around 2 and left sometime around 5. I would have stayed longer but i forgot to turn in my schedule for work. Damn me. Yea and a round trip costs 8 bucks so i wasn't going to go back (an hour ride) and then come home so i just gave up on that. So i hope marv, if he showed up... is having a good time.

From the little time i was there (soo and alex were there since 10 i think) i'd judge it was okay. Truthfully i think last time was more fun because we actually did something. You'd think there'd be more to do in the city besides eating, walking around, and hanging out at the hotel. It was just cool chill time (a lot of lie on top of each other time for soo, alex, and josh...don't ask ^_^) I haven't been out doing nothing at all in awhile so it was all good for me. I bet if we had someone who knew the city better... it would have been more fun. But then again.... this is just my opnion. I don't really like.. sitting around.... or just walking around with no destination in mind. I guess it's different if i was with closer friend but she doesn't like just sitting around either. heh.. we were in the hotel long enough to watch parts of... smart guy, boy meets world, sister sister, lizze mcguire, and friends.

If you asked me if i'd go again to do the same thing... i'd probably go. psh like i have anything better to do.. lol atleast i can meet some people and do nothing with them.

Old Post 08-20-2003 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

met soo at bart station (waited for an hour LOL an hour jsut walking around eating cookies but it was all gravy saw some couple hot chicks :)) And this white guy and his kid was looking at bart map and they left to get tickets and some bum was all " HEY HEY LEAVE THE KID ALONE!" and the guy was all "thats my daughter" (in a punk ass way) the bum replied "OH I'M SORRY"

we were going to josh's house but didnt know where to go so we ask directions; i knew where i was going i jsut saw some hot girl and i wanted a good look ok! soo may tell ya'll i was going inthe wrong direction but NO, GIRL :P
we met up met josh's parents they took our picture LOL then we walked around deciding where to eat, we went to denny's (josh treated that jerk face didn't want my money) then we walked alittle bit told josh to save his food and give it to the bums but nooooo he threw it away.
We then went to his hotel where iuno shit started to get hyphy LOL you'll see lots of shit went down his hotel room LOL . met Susan me and josh did our brother *jumps int he air bump chest* and we both fell in pain; Susan with the ice tryna make it in the bucket but didn't it went under the tv swtand. we chilled again in his room then went out to carls jr and went to niek town. Then Josh proposed to SOO with a ring pop then we walked around again. Hotel again. SusaN left. I went blank. Soo had to go and me and josh tried to pick her up right and i slipped and soo fell on her back LOL (I'M SORRY!) Called marv up he said he gonna meet up at soo's hosue so we went to soo's house. Marv in mini van met soo and iris parents forced iris to go. soo went to party(friend annivarsary) marv, iris, josh and i went to sf again went to j town chilled there ate korean food we wanted to play pool but marv wanted to go home i think cause of work iuno i wasn't paying attention. Marv got pissed at this guy in eclipse cause he honked at him when we let josh out so he yelled out "WHAT?!" drove by him and he spit on his car LOL WE TOOK ALOT OF PICTURES JUST YOU WAIT TILL JOSH COMES BACK
we were jumpin up and down the elevator well i did even when people were there they looked when they left i said bye :)
and on the freeway saw these black girls dancin in the car so i started dancing in the car they looked at me danced and smiled :)

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 08-20-2003 at 06:50 AM

Old Post 08-20-2003 06:28 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hahahah wish i was there

Old Post 08-20-2003 07:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

im at my hotel...web TV thing so i wont write much. its past 12. today was so fun...ill never forget. i miss Soo already...oh and alex and iris and marvin and susan...haha. even thought we ddint do much, it was fun just chillin with them and meeting my bestfriend Soo =) i hope you can come again before i leave. u too alex! marv said to cal when im free...lets go play pool mang. i was in deep thought today....thought bout .... stuff. kinda depressed now..but yea whatever. Soo and i are married now LOL man u wont believe how hard it is ti find a god damn ringpop in sanfran. walked around at midnight for 2hours tryin toget that shit. then later today before Soo left i finally found it...or susan did. =) i kpt my promise...=P man so much happened today....fun....i wish alex and Soo lived near me....ima miss them

Old Post 08-20-2003 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
i wish alex and Soo lived near me....

lol or you lived near me and soo in the middle of us LOL

but yea i'll go visit you on friday before you leave

Old Post 08-20-2003 11:31 PM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

i wish alex and Soo lived near me....ima miss them

.. [/B][/QUOTE]

i knew i wasn't invited yesterday but NO~ my stupid parents made me go....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 08-21-2003 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

OMG ima miss u too!!!!! Iris is so COOL!!!!! she da best...thanks noona for da shitty food LOL =P ima miss ya~

and ima miss Soo ='(

ALEX CALL ME U MOTHERFUCKER

Old Post 08-21-2003 07:32 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

it was fun! sorry it took so long for me to post... but yia... anyhow! i dun have tym to write out the whole thing cuz i have to go to work N drop by to see muh love CK soon but i will asap!

miss u guyz! it was fun~ eating 24/7... how could i complain?!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Last edited by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-21-2003 at 09:58 PM

Old Post 08-21-2003 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
OMG ima miss u too!!!!! Iris is so COOL!!!!! she da best...thanks noona for da shitty food LOL =P ima miss ya~

and ima miss Soo ='(

ALEX CALL ME U MOTHERFUCKER

no long distance LOL you're too expsensive if you read this tonight call me tomm at 9 30 or something after i finish class

Old Post 08-21-2003 11:06 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

so where are the damn l.a. peeps.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-21-2003 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

heh it was fun meeting josh. even tho i didnt get to sf w/ the rest of u guys.

heh sorry marv about the directions...

Old Post 08-22-2003 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

heyhey.

that's tyte yu guys all meet up and stuff. too bad i just joined this forum. that sounds like fun.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 08-22-2003 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: heyhey.

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
that's tyte yu guys all meet up and stuff. too bad i just joined this forum. that sounds like fun.

well so far.. some rockland, ny kids met up.. but i think they all aalready knew each other.. so that doesn't count.. some people in sf met up a couple of times.. but only like.. 4 people ... so that sorta counts? i met up with some fag named marvin and 2 other peeps.. we got stuck in traffic. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-22-2003 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote