Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > guy talk..girl talk..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

guy talk..girl talk..

wat do you guys normally talk about in those kind of 'talk'? haha

do i make sense..? hehe xDD

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

O.o u mean wut do us guys talk about when there no girls around
and what girls talk about when guys around dicussing things O.o

Old Post 12-08-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
O.o u mean wut do us guys talk about when there no girls around
and what girls talk about when guys around dicussing things O.o

puhaha yah...-__- im sorta out of it right now..haha =X

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-08-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, I talk about anything that comes to mind... buh we usually catch up on gossip like who's dating who and what's going on with us... then we also talk about when the next DJ party is gonna be!!! and other big events!

OMG.. I just noticed the new smilies! TIIIIIGHT!

Old Post 12-08-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

soo dah-ing [gossip] is my best subject ^^
ya knoe how girls can talk on and on for forever?
and as we're talking..certain topics tend to lead to others so its like..a never ending conversation.
and after we start calming down..i "reflect" on what we just talked about..and i wonder how in the world we got talking bout phones from cars [example]. and its actually very..interesting..
but..when i talk with guys..we mainly talk bout girls and cars.
with adults..i talk bout school, my future, and just bout life.
my brother..we talk bout..nothing. he sometimes asks me if i knoe a certain person. and i ask him if he can drop me off where evers..and he asks me if he can borrow money. and with teachers, they blab on and on never ending, so i just sit there..smile and just nod..adding a "yea" or.."exactly" or.."i see" once in a while.
[yea..i knoe you didnt ask us who else we talk to about stuff..but since we're on the topic of talking..why not? ]

Old Post 12-08-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i derno truthfullie... i dun reallie hold long conversations wid grlz on a normal basis... haha! no common ground unless its complainin about skool, parents, or boiz... but wid boiz! i noe EVATHANG dat dey talk about! its prettie random!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

-__- really i don't really have nothing much to say lol we juss talk about football, girls, cars then i juss acta ll goofy not once NOT ONCE i ever had a serious convosation lol duno wut to talk about -__-

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

yea i usually dont have serious conversations either lol i really dont have any specific things i talk bout with my girl friends cept we talk about guys we like and nething that comes to mind. we always get crazy when were hangin out

Old Post 12-08-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

im part of a group of guys in my 6th period lunch. we always talk about random things. Last week, we held a tournament on the hottest actresses. Selma Hayek Won. LoL. This week. we talked about power rangers and yugio. It's the best. Relieves you of the stress that you just went through. We laugh so much.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

now that you guys bring that up.. we goof off a lot too... make fun of each other, laugh, do stupid things... basically just do things and say things that'll make us laugh...

Old Post 12-09-2002 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

we just do whatevers

Old Post 12-09-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Conspiracies, security flaws, government, girls, sports, other stuff.

Old Post 12-26-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

usually talk about the girls in the school which one wed like to fuck the most

Old Post 12-26-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

uh stuff you wouldn't discuss around a girl

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-27-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote