Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > would you be my first love?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
meKjOoaNjeLL

would you be my first love?

i always wonder... i hear soo many definitions for first love.... whenever i hear differnt define for first love i think back and wonder..." did i have my first love yet?" i wish i knew what first love is for me... can anyone tell me wat first love is.... lil details by details?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

First love? hmmm. Ive yet to have mine. But i beleive first love is very special. You get butterflies in your stomach everytime you see that loved one. You spend countless hours on the phone. You write poems for them. Theyre always on your mind. First love, when you find them. You will truly know...

Old Post 10-28-2002 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i think there is no meaning of 1st love juss a feeling you have

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i think there is no meaning of 1st love juss a feeling you have

yea love is love, 1st love? 2nd love? 3rd love? love is love!!

Old Post 10-29-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
You get butterflies in your stomach everytime you see that loved one. You spend countless hours on the phone. You write poems for them. Theyre always on your mind. First love, when you find them. You will truly know...

i don't know about you, but let's face the facts, your clearly misunderstanding what love is all about. have you been watching too many dramas? i understand that the things you described are certainly things two people in love would do with one another, but those same things are not the standards by which you should judge how strong love is between two people. talking on the phone for hours, writing poems, and getting butterflies everytime you see him/her is not mandatory for love, since a person can love someone else just as much without the need to talk on the phone incessantly, write sappy love poems, or get all nervous everytime they see each other. what do i think love is? first love? simply, i think it's discovering that you have the ability to care for someone more than yourself.

but yeah, cut down on the sappy dramas. they just aren't real.

Old Post 10-29-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

werd... agree with you completely.

thanx huby40

Old Post 10-29-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:

i don't know about you, but let's face the facts, your clearly misunderstanding what love is all about. have you been watching too many dramas? i understand that the things you described are certainly things two people in love would do with one another, but those same things are not the standards by which you should judge how strong love is between two people. talking on the phone for hours, writing poems, and getting butterflies everytime you see him/her is not mandatory for love, since a person can love someone else just as much without the need to talk on the phone incessantly, write sappy love poems, or get all nervous everytime they see each other. what do i think love is? first love? simply, i think it's discovering that you have the ability to care for someone more than yourself.

true true...

Old Post 10-29-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:

agreed

i personally couldn't tell you (mekjooanjell) anything because i don't think i've had one yet...i think it's something you have to know for yourself though. no one can really tell you-- "lil details by details".

i would think the answer to question would be so obvious though... first love is... FIRST...love.....YOUR first love.... right? first time... you.. love.... someone? maybe what you want is a definition for love

and i don't think anyone can give you a really concrete definition of that.

Old Post 10-30-2002 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i agree with every word.

Old Post 10-30-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

Here's my two cents

For these sorts of questions, don't ask on an online forum. Most of the time, we won't have the right answers. And our experiences are different from others. So our definition will always be different. I say, if you've experienced first love, then you'll know. If you haven't, don't worry, there's still time. We're all young on this forum. We still got a lot of growing up to do.

Peace

Old Post 10-30-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by IronPanda322
Here's my two cents

For these sorts of questions, don't ask on an online forum. Most of the time, we won't have the right answers. And our experiences are different from others. So our definition will always be different. I say, if you've experienced first love, then you'll know. If you haven't, don't worry, there's still time. We're all young on this forum. We still got a lot of growing up to do.

Peace

word

Old Post 10-30-2002 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote