Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > jusun...bigChubuff for sports and fitness remoderator...
should bigChubuff rebecome da sports and fitness mod?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hell yes 11 44.00%
yes 2 8.00%
of course 1 4.00%
no..u are gay 11 44.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
ok. im sorry that i wasnt very clear on why i fired bigchubuff. i sent him a private message because i felt that it was no one elses business and only concerned the two of us. however, now that bigcuhbuff has decided to go public in an attempt to gain public appeal.. here is the reasons why i felt that he was incapable of being a good moderator. quoting from the private message ive sent him..

and bigchubuff i dont see why you had to go public about this and misguide them at the same time. you clearly know why i fired you. sure, you were a great moderator for the sports and fitness forum, but that alone does not compensate for the immaturity and arrogance you show in the majority of your posts. im sorry for others who may think otherwise but my decision is final.

DAYMMMMMMMM............. he went postal on u............ =X krazyness.... *cant we all just get along?*

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

You can still post at the Sports forum too, y'know... you don't have to be a mod to keep forums alive, ne?

Old Post 04-10-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hehe, but the spirit is gone :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-10-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
ok. im sorry that i wasnt very clear on why i fired bigchubuff. i sent him a private message because i felt that it was no one elses business and only concerned the two of us. however, now that bigcuhbuff has decided to go public in an attempt to gain public appeal.. here is the reasons why i felt that he was incapable of being a good moderator. quoting from the private message ive sent him..

and bigchubuff i dont see why you had to go public about this and misguide them at the same time. you clearly know why i fired you. sure, you were a great moderator for the sports and fitness forum, but that alone does not compensate for the immaturity and arrogance you show in the majority of your posts. im sorry for others who may think otherwise but my decision is final.

DAAAAAYAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!! hahhhahhaha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-10-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

c i dun understand jusun...i already made it clear i'm not goin to cuss anymore in my posts..that includes immaturity

Old Post 04-11-2002 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ass is back

its me ass but yeah jusun you should make buff become a mod again its was just a little prank i did for fun and no one got hurt so i stopped and so did he so yeah sure why not let buff become a mod...but i voted no your gay..sorry :rolleyes

Old Post 04-15-2002 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ass is back Click here to Send Ass is back a Private Message Find more posts by Ass is back Add Ass is back to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cHEEsyPooP

Location: due to some misunderstandings i have relocated to up your CUNT or prostate..whichever you prefer...

HAHA ass IS back!
HAHA...what is big chubbuff going to do?

Old Post 04-15-2002 09:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cHEEsyPooP Click here to Send cHEEsyPooP a Private Message Find more posts by cHEEsyPooP Add cHEEsyPooP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by cHEEsyPooP
HAHA ass IS back!
HAHA...what is big chubbuff going to do?

AHHHH hahahah.... be good uhm .. ass. i dunno what's your name... everyone has just been calling you ass... and i feel weird... haha.. cuz well it's the only name we know you by but it's like a curse word so..... yea what's your real name?

and uh... cheesypoop....your sig is kinda.... just saying..

Old Post 04-15-2002 01:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ass is back

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

AHHHH hahahah.... be good uhm .. ass. i dunno what's your name... everyone has just been calling you ass... and i feel weird... haha.. cuz well it's the only name we know you by but it's like a curse word so..... yea what's your real name?

if i tell you my real name it will blow my cover!

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ass is back Click here to Send Ass is back a Private Message Find more posts by Ass is back Add Ass is back to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

haha this willl be fun

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

ass was banned for a good reason but he might have another account. You know, for a different E-mail and is acting normal.

I'm not sure but was AJY banned or did he just stop posting like some of the other ppl? I know him and he's the kind of guy who gets banned from stuff.

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

I'm not sure but was AJY banned or did he just stop posting like some of the other ppl? I know him and he's the kind of guy who gets banned from stuff.

nah i got jusun to bann ajy cuz i no him, he goes to my school, and hes a ddong

Old Post 05-05-2002 02:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

are you serious? so he didn't do anything wrong? but you just wanted him banned because you didn't like him?.... thas kinda mean.... :sad:

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
ass was banned for a good reason but he might have another account. You know, for a different E-mail and is acting normal.

uh oh, I forgot to read the 2nd page, so i didn't see the ass is back thing.

Jusun, if he causes trouble maybe you could ban him according to Ip adress or something. But can you give him a 2nd chance? he said he'd be more appropriate.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
are you serious? so he didn't do anything wrong? but you just wanted him banned because you didn't like him?.... thas kinda mean....

AJY is kinda mean, he's mean to my sister sometimes. he'd probably cause trouble here so maybe that's why Krnxswat said to ban him.

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ok....bad memories.....next person reply on this thread will suffer gettin raped up da ears....

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

why did big chubb a mod again
didnt jusun bann him
he should stay banned
isnt jusun being a tad bit HYPOCRITICAL

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Jusun, if he causes trouble maybe you could ban him according to Ip adress or something.

hmm...IP bans don't always work neccesarily, because with modem users, their IPs change with every logon, so all he would have to do is log off, then redial his modem

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:13 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by Ass is back
its me ass but yeah jusun you should make buff become a mod again its was just a little prank i did for fun and no one got hurt so i stopped and so did he so yeah sure why not let buff become a mod...but i voted no your gay..sorry :rolleyes

hi there.

quote:

Jusun, if he causes trouble maybe you could ban him according to Ip adress or something. But can you give him a 2nd chance? he said he'd be more appropriate.

hmm...IP bans don't always work neccesarily, because with modem users, their IPs change with every logon, so all he would have to do is log off, then redial his modem

well, i banned his ip. he's on roadrunner cable, so its static ip. seems like he's at a pc bang or got the cable company to change his ip. either case, if i really wanted him banned, i could just ban his whole subnetmast (ei 24.162.xxx.xxx) but then, other innocent people who use roadrunner will get banned with him. so now that he's back, i guess ill unban him. afterall, i did make bigchubuff back as a moderator. anyways, do good ass. who ever you are now.

quote:

are you serious? so he didn't do anything wrong? but you just wanted him banned because you didn't like him?.... thas kinda mean....

AJY is kinda mean, he's mean to my sister sometimes. he'd probably cause trouble here so maybe that's why Krnxswat said to ban him.

ok. i banned ajy. but not becuase krnswat request me to. he made a string of threads in the reception forum trying to aggrivate krnswat. thankfully, i was around and deleted those threads right away. then i had a personal aim chat with him. talked about some stuff, and went over his past behaivor in the forums, ending with a promise by him not to do anything offensive again. anyways, soon afterwords, he started another string of offensive threads. so, i banned him.

quote:
Originally posted by dope nose
why did big chubb a mod again
didnt jusun bann him
he should stay banned
isnt jusun being a tad bit HYPOCRITICAL

i never banned him. i just de-moderated him.

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
ok....bad memories.....next person reply on this thread will suffer gettin raped up da ears....

yea i agree. its an old thread. shame on whoever bumped it up.

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

oh man...im gonna miss you bigChub

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

eh why is that? oh wait. i think i know what you were refering too. i meant i demoderated him back then. he's a mod again.

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote