Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Letting go
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Letting go

i liked a girl, asked her our, rejected.... but i still can't get over her.... i just can't let go.... i know it's not going to work out, might as well give up... but still... i can't let go of the feeling... how can i get rid of it? any pointerz?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Last edited by AZN Pinoy BOI on 05-01-2003 at 10:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2003 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Re: Letting go

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i liked a girl, asked her our, rejected.... but i still can't get over her.... i just can't let go.... i know it's not going to work out, might as well give up... but still... i can't let go of the feeling... how can i get rid of it? any pointerz?

isn't she moving away soon or something? well, i dont really know wat to do for ur situation, but wat i would do is i would tell her wat i feel about her. then and only then will you have all ur emotions out. just put ur heart on ur sleeve, and wen those feelings are out, then maybe, just maybe, u will let her go.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 05-02-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Shes moving away????? Yeah, maybe u should just tell how you really feel about her, dont be afraid to be rejected though..... Just let it out.... Even if you do get rejected, you'll know that you tried.... And, its her fault that she'll be missing out on getting to go out with a nice guy like u..... well, thats my advice.... Just tell her how you *REALLY* feel about her.

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 05-02-2003 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

Re: Re: Letting go

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
isn't she moving away soon or something? well, i dont really know wat to do for ur situation, but wat i would do is i would tell her wat i feel about her. then and only then will you have all ur emotions out. just put ur heart on ur sleeve, and wen those feelings are out, then maybe, just maybe, u will let her go.

i'm scared to tell my feelings, it's so much easier to say "tell her how u feel" then actually doing it. not like it's actually gonna work so might aswell just hide like a coward

wana chat?

Old Post 05-02-2003 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

There's plenty of other girls.

Old Post 05-02-2003 10:24 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: Re: Re: Letting go

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i'm scared to tell my feelings, it's so much easier to say "tell her how u feel" then actually doing it. not like it's actually gonna work so might aswell just hide like a coward

you know why crushes never work out? it's because the person that is doing the crushin' has a low self confidence when viewing the object of their affection in such a higher manner. stop putting that girl up on a pedestal and just tell her. if you get rejected, it's not as if God has thrown a lightning bolt down at you; it's just a sign for you to redirect your focus elsewhere, whether it be on another girl or something else. face the facts, if you're scared to tell someone your feelings, then what makes you think your heart is ready for things much greater than love confessions- such as fights, breakups, etc? i know asking someone out or confessing your feelings might be difficult, but no one ever said getting what you want in life was easy.

Old Post 05-02-2003 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Re: Re: Re: Re: Letting go

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
you know why crushes never work out? it's because the person that is doing the crushin' has a low self confidence when viewing the object of their affection in such a higher manner. stop putting that girl up on a pedestal and just tell her. if you get rejected, it's not as if God has thrown a lightning bolt down at you; it's just a sign for you to redirect your focus elsewhere, whether it be on another girl or something else. face the facts, if you're scared to tell someone your feelings, then what makes you think your heart is ready for things much greater than love confessions- such as fights, breakups, etc? i know asking someone out or confessing your feelings might be difficult, but no one ever said getting what you want in life was easy.
great make him cry..

Old Post 05-03-2003 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:

word.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 05-03-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: Letting go

hoO..having hard time?..T_T..well..... you cant do anything..
just.. be friend with her.. i mean..it mite be very hard.. but..
who nos??.. she mite like you back?..uhhh... relax..=_=; hmm.. only the time noz wut'z gonna happen..let'z see!

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-03-2003 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
There's plenty of other girls.

yep If I were u I would look 4 another girl and just move on.

Old Post 05-03-2003 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnboi Click here to Send lilkrnboi a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnboi Add lilkrnboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:

quote:
great make him cry..

hahha ain't gonna cry about it, he's harsh but he knows wut he is talking about.... he's right too

wana chat?

Old Post 05-03-2003 04:47 PM