Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > LeeJungHyun
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DonaGWon26

LeeJungHyun

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DonaGWon26 Click here to Send DonaGWon26 a Private Message Visit DonaGWon26's homepage! Find more posts by DonaGWon26 Add DonaGWon26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

no explanation. did you make those? they're good.

Old Post 05-12-2002 04:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DonaGWon26

No, but I compiled them from different websites so that you could see where they got the idea from... Whoever drew her did a "sketch", which is similar to what I do.. (measuring out and then sketching)...

Old Post 05-14-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DonaGWon26 Click here to Send DonaGWon26 a Private Message Visit DonaGWon26's homepage! Find more posts by DonaGWon26 Add DonaGWon26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

deng~ lOoks exactly like da girl .. great skills to da person who drew dis

Old Post 05-14-2002 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Yup, same thought here~

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

wow the first one looks sooooo good... hair looks really nice... i think her eyes are a little small.... but eyes are always the hardest...well for me it is...

but wow are the other 3 sketches too? if they are...... oh my WOW.... but they just look like pictures to moi

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DonaGWon26

There are also a lot of Chinese or Filipino ppl who can draw better than we Koreans.... Like there is this one sketch for BoA and a Chinese person sketched it.. It was so~ good!

Old Post 05-16-2002 07:37 AM
seung ju

every culture has their share of artists. its kinda unfair to generalize like that.

Old Post 05-16-2002 10:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i have a feeling TytoBug from Divabug.com did that cuz she's really talented.....you should've at least credited her

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crystal Blue

That's definitely by Yinan, aka Tytobug from Divabug.com. Her name is right on it! They're all compiled from the same website. If you look at them, there's the divabug logo.
Buggie's a killer with hair. Her hair drawings can kick the butt of any other hair drawings I've ever seen. Please give her credit.
BTW...she's also Chinese. I honestly don't see how that makes a difference though. So what if she's Chinese, someone else is Mexican, I'm Korean, and that person over there is Japanese? What if the Mexican can draw still life and the Jap can draw architecture and I can draw....(silence)...? Skills isn't something that just comes b/c of our nationality. Skill requires practice and hard work.

DARN! I'm a sugarbowl!!

Last edited by Crystal Blue on 06-05-2002 at 02:11 AM

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crystal Blue Click here to Send Crystal Blue a Private Message Visit Crystal Blue's homepage! Find more posts by Crystal Blue Add Crystal Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TytOBug

hehe

thanx gina and christina~ yea, lovely ain't it? i love her music, she's the best in her genre i think... and uh, hopefully, next time you would credit us divabug peps aiite? :satisfy: thanx.

Old Post 06-05-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TytOBug Click here to Send TytOBug a Private Message Visit TytOBug's homepage! Find more posts by TytOBug Add TytOBug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote