Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > some cool photo editing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seung ju

some cool photo editing

somebody emailed this link to me. pretty tight pics, its cool how he merges those images together. check it out.

http://www.photographymuseum.com/scottmutter.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

das kOo..deres dese other ones .. but dere not merged..i dunno how to explain it..but its kOo..

Old Post 05-28-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

you got a link for it?

Old Post 05-28-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

nope sorry >.< .. da last time i saw it was when mah friend was searchin up paintings for her french class..and dat was bout 9 months ago ^^

Old Post 05-28-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

its pretty cool

Old Post 05-30-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

interesting.....

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damn, does are such phattys i want to buy one so i can hang one up in mah room, they are so fricken tight

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

those are tight. i like how each photo is invocative.

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

NICE now thats some kool art. hard as hell to make too. wow i am impressed thats hard stuff and if u didnt kno better it looked real. i luv the black and white, makes it look more professional.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

can somebody tell me what's so good about this? im probably not seeing a big part of it, but all i see is the same little man copied over and over.

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, that one wasnt that good, but look at how big the train is.

Old Post 06-04-2002 11:39 PM
GinaDaQueen

oh wow these are so good.......

i would like to hang one of these up in my room

Old Post 06-04-2002 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

can somebody tell me what's so good about this? im probably not seeing a big part of it, but all i see is the same little man copied over and over.

you forgot to include the text he wrote

A lyric I wrote best describes for me what is going on here:

Son of a son of a son of a farmer.
I've watched the clock come to dominate my life
and each morning, like Jonah, I climb into the whale.
Its power transforms me for better or worse.
--Scott Mutter, Surrational Images

i think this image is more personal than the other ones..
his reference of the story of jonah and the whale represents the whole idea of being engulfed by a surrounding that ur helpless to do anything about..
in the story of jonah he's stuck in the whale for a while? im not sure.. but the train represents the shere size and brute of the whale and its shere determination to take you wherever it goes.. it determines who you are for that temorary moment you are in the whale.. you becomes its helpless passenger and delivers you to your destination ..

i think the farmer reference is pretty direct.. farmers live by time.. life is the same.. they lead their lives according to the earth and weather .. disregarding their own preference they obey the land.. that is their life.. train represents the daily routines of the farmers lives .. doesnt matter who you are.. farmers routines are all the same. so therefore.. same four men... OR the train represents being trapped in a world of confinement.. it's man vs nature.. but of course.. theres nothing natural about a train.. i guess thats what metaphors are all about ..

i could be bsing tho.. it could be four midgets waiting to get on the train

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2002 09:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

These photos are... freaky. Seriously... but I like how it's freaky in a different way. I wanna take the one with the man walking on water going to the huge escalator... That one is really freaky... So is the fish in the ceramic flooring!

Old Post 06-19-2002 02:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah the one withthe escalator is by far my favorite.. in so many different wayz it breaks the laws of nature and reality yet it makes sense.. i love tha tone

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote