Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > dead shows.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

dead shows.

saved by the bell.... my favorite show back in the day... too bad they dont air it anymore. if they do, does anybody know the channel and times? also, married with children? funniest show.. al bundy, a true beer, football fan. what other good old shows, sitcoms were there... bringing back the memories..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha um..fresh prince was funny

Old Post 03-15-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I definitely want to see Greatest American Hero. I heard that show was amazing. Also I think there was a Dougie Fresh sitcom that I never got to see.

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air..."

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Re: dead shows.

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
saved by the bell.... my favorite show back in the day... too bad they dont air it anymore. if they do, does anybody know the channel and times? also, married with children? funniest show.. al bundy, a true beer, football fan. what other good old shows, sitcoms were there... bringing back the memories..

Saved by the bell is still on it's on at like 7 in the morninger, my sister wakes me up to watch it with her it's on USA or superstation ono of them

yeah married with children was good... still on too but i don't know when.hmm... dead shows... i donno...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

married by children is on like early in the morning i think.. forgot wut channel thoe... i think its on USA.. forgot =/

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

harry and the hendersons lol. . . umm whats that one from the early 90s with the girl whos half human and half alien who has the power to stop time?

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

saved by the bell was great, also fresh prince, i also liked alf and growing pains...haha

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 03-15-2003 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

o yea!! growing pains! haha..i watched that when they were showing it on the disney channel like a long time ago

Old Post 03-15-2003 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

MASH.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 03-15-2003 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

To each his own. Definitley Fresh Prince. War Planets? That was one a good while. Beast Wars. HEHEHE. Umm.. the one with the bunny. One WB? The bunny with the funny voice... and smoked and had hookers... forgot it. The theme song was like

"Hit the road jack, and don't ya come back no more no more no more no more. Hit the road Jack, and don't ya come back no more!"

Madd funni. Gotta love the bunny.

Old Post 03-19-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote